E L E V E N

EDITED
Harry's POV

After my and Louis' argument, we were both now cuddled on the couch. I was lying on my side with my back pressed against the back of the couch. Louis was also on his side but his front was facing me. His arm draped over my side, and my hand stroked up and down his arm. Our legs were tangled messily, and our bodies pressed together.
There is a gap between us because,  you know- baby bump. Oh, the baby bump. It's so adorable on Louis, to know he has my children in there. He absolutely hates it and complains all of the time about how much he weighs, but as we all know he is overly dramatic and makes everything more than it should be. I remind him often that he is still very handsome and adorable.

I stop my motion of stroking his forearm and move my hand to his stomach. I rested my palm over the side of the bump that wasn't touching my own flat stomach. My hand barely takes up much of his bump, and my hands are huge but the babies are bigger apparently. I caressed the bump with my thumb, smiling. I raised my head up to meet Louis' gaze. He was staring at me with a smile plastered on his gorgeous face. My smile grew wider, but then fell. I almost let Louis kill the babies. OUR babies. It had been a few hours since our disagreement, but 

I sat up abruptly, bringing Louis with me. I pulled him up on my lap so that he was facing me. I looked down at the bump and brought both of my hands to rest on it, still not quite able to cover the whole thing. I pulled Louis' shirt up so his stomach was exposed. I brought my head down and pressed a delicate kiss onto his stomach, and rubbed more small circles onto it with my thumbs.

"It's not your fault you know." I whispered into his tummy "that if it came down to it I'd choose him. I love your papa so much, he is the love of my life. I love you guys too- all three of you, all the same. I can't live without him. But it'll be okay, he's strong. Your papa is so strong. He can do it, you can do it, We CAN do it." I said leaving another kiss on Louis' stomach, as the tears streamed down my face. I looked up to see Louis crying as well. He flung his arms around my waist, and my hands snaked around his neck automatically. I rested our foreheads together and stared into his eyes. "You have to know where I'm coming from Lou" I whimpered

"Hazza I can do it." He whispered back to me "We just have to believe."

I tilted my head up a tad bit so our noses brushed together. "I know you can." I said barely audible " "Together?" I whispered

"Together" and at that moment, I connected our lips in a kiss. It was beautiful unlike any other. It was slow and steady, with no tongue involved. It held all the love in the world. And at that moment, that very same moment, I knew. I knew we had to come out right now, with or without management approval. Because not being able to show my love is getting old. He is mine and I am his and now we are going to have a beautiful family together.

You see, it's been five long years that we haven't been able to come out, well you probably already know that. We signed a contract with our record label for five years, which means it going to be over soon and by soon I mean super soon; our contract is over in an hour.

I pulled away from Louis "let's come out" I spoke confidently, hoping he would agree.

"But we still have 2 days-"

"no, they shortened it," I answered quickly, I had sent them an email a few days ago asking when it was up, and they have just gotten back to me today.

He jumped up excitedly, then fell back on me because he was so excited he forgot he was pregnant and that his body doesn't move the same as before. 

He got up slowly this time and waddled through the house screaming "TIME TO DO A TWITCAM TIME TO DO A TWIT CAM."

He came back waddling in, not the waddling like when we have sex like 'oh my ass hurts feels like something got shoved in there' waddling either. He sat down beside me and opened his MacBook and waited for it to start up. I looked over at him and ask him one more time "Are you sure?'

~*~

MY POV

I got a notification on my phone, so I picked it up and glanced down to see what it was.

Harry tweeted. NOW I am not like some directors who will fangirl over every single tweet, or tweet them thousands of times a day. I am more of a laid-back fan, I'm happy just supporting them, and shipping larry.

I opened the tweet and it read

@Harry_Styles:
Twitcam With @Louis_Tomlinson (:

I gasped and immediately got my MacBook and logged on to my Twitcam account. and pulled up Harry's account. He was sitting there with Louis on a couch in what seemed to be a living room.

"ok" he started after a few minutes, "so I guess now everyone's here" He was sitting on the couch with Louis and the camera was positioned above their shoulders.... that's odd. Louis was pressed up again Harry's side...hmm yeah the way they're setting totally makes their gay less obvious

"OK guys so our contract with modest is about to be over as you may or may not know.... but we have something we would like to tell you all."

Louis raised himself up a bit and took off his shirt. He traced the tattoo on his collarbone reading it aloud. "It is what it is." Then he turned to Harry and ran a finger over his sparrow tattoos, he was already shirtless because it was Harry. Louis spoke again, "They represent freedom, something we never had."

"We have it now" Harry spoke up, locking eyes with Louis. They both at that moment looked at one another and joined they joined their lips in a kiss. It looked like it was about to get heated when Harry reached out and pushed Louis off of him a little. They both then looked at the camera and said in unison

"We are Larry Stylinson and this is us." all I saw before the screen went black was an engagement ring on Louis' finger....

++++++++++++