O N E

This chapter is dedicated to @xtruedirectionerx because she has been reading my other fanfiction and she is just great guys you should go follow her :D anywhore comment and vote.

~*~

Louis' POV

"OH, HAZ, IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT JUST LIKE YOU!" I exclaimed when he took his hands off my eyes. It was stunning. I mean, yes I have been here before it was where we first met. It was on a beach about 40 minutes from our flat where the water is so blue you can see all the way to the bottom. He had a large picnic set up near the ocean, but far enough away so we wouldn't get wet. There was a large fluffy red and white blanket with a basket overflowing with food, and a yellow sun umbrella covered in little white polka dots towering over the scene. He timed it perfectly though to where the sun was just starting to kiss the horizon line and it was just...Perfect.

I jumped up and wrapped my small arms around his large frame, and my legs found their way around his waist. We stayed like that for a while, just holding one another and enjoying the company of one another. Then he gently leaned down, placing my feet back on the sandy ground, and entwined our fingers, leading me towards the blanket. I sat down facing the view, crossing my legs in front of me, Harry followed sitting down on my right side. He slowly started pulling out the food from the basket. He packed almonds, sandwiches, and.........

"CARROTS, HAZZA, yay." he brought them just for me I just know it. [THIS BOOK IS SOOOOO OLD STOP BASHING ME FOR IT you know you love it (; ]

"Yeah, I brought them just for you, LouLou." I let out a giggle, See I told you.

We sat there quietly and ate for what seemed like hours, but I don't care I was with Harry so I couldn't think of anything better. 

"Haz, it's getting dark don't you think we should go home?" I asked as I noticed the darkness falling over the sea like a blanket.

"No, we aren't done with our date. Also, we aren't staying at our house tonight. Just wait till you see what I have for you."

What was he planning.......

~*~

guys I know it's short but it's a filler chapter and I'm sorryyyyyy

Don't worry its almost time to find out louis is pregnant :D then larry babies