P R O L O U G E

Hey guys first mpreg....and nobody is probably reading this so yeah.....but if you are enjo

Wow this story is old I'm crying

~Xander

~*~

Harry's POV

Today was my and Louis' 5-year anniversary, and I was planning to take him somewhere special. Oh, God, how I adore that Doncaster lad. His eyes that hold the ocean waves, the way his eyes squint up when he is really laughing at something, the way his hair falls so softly and effortlessly. It feels like only yesterday I confessed my love to him. It's amazing how much one can love someone that much, so much that you would give anything to them just to see them smile. That's why I have a special surprise for him today. He deserves the entire world and I intend on giving it to him, no matter how long it takes me. 

I was breaking out of my thoughts when I heard someone throwing up from the bathroom... Louis?

"Louis, the baby, are you alright?" I asked him as I trailed towards the bathroom. Worry crossing my face as I entered the doorway, eyes falling on my love. 

"No, Harry, go away you don't need to see this." He spoke back to me, ushering me out the door by waving his hands in the other direction, turning his face from me quickly, and shutting the large door behind him.

"In sickness and in health remember," I said, rolling my eyes and pushing the cold material of the door open with my fingertips taking a few small steps closer to Louis. 

We aren't married, but I have given him a promise ring and said vow-like things as a reminder that I love him and I want to marry him one day. It's not like I haven't though about being his husband, and he, mine. I crouched down slowly behind him rubbing small, sweet circles on his back to comfort him through whatever this is. I offer him a small smile, I hope he was feeling okay so we could still go celebrate, but if he wasn't, then that is perfectly okay too, as lokg as he is okay.. We could spend our day watching rom-coms and cuddling or something.

Louis flushed the toilet sighing and leaned back on me, pressing his body weight into mine as I wrapped my arms around his waist strongly giving him a gentle kiss on the back of his damp hair.

"How are you feeling, Boo?" I mumble, inhaling his soft scent

"I'm fine, Haz. Don't worry." He spoke, leaning into me further

"I think you need a doctor," I stated, slowly pulling back from the embrace.

"It's okay I'm fine. If I don't feel better later you can take me to the hospital okay?"

I just nodded gently in response. I knew he didn't mean it, he hates hospitals way too much to go to one so easily. He slowly got up from the cold floor and brushed his teeth. As he spits one last time into the sink, I slowly went up behind him and turned him around to face me wrapping my arms around his waist again. I kissed his forehead gently and leaned down to kiss his lips, but he put a finger against my mouth to stop me. What was he.....oh he's sick right. 

"Harry, do you really think that's a good idea?" He asked scrunching up his nose at me. He sounded kind of aggravated that I'd even try to kiss him, and honestly, it panged at my heart a little.

"Yeah, Lou, I do. I don't care how sick you are I want to kiss my Boobear." I pouted poking my lip out a little. I don't care how sick I get from kissing him he's worth it all.

And with that he stood up on his toes and connected our lips together. It was passionate and very much needed. I loved the feel of his lips against mine, soft and silky and warm. They were soft and smooth, but rough and forceful, hungry for more. I began to kiss him harder, trying to deepen the kiss more. He pulled away quickly, "Haz, we can't snog till I stop feeling like I'm gonna barf in your mouth."

I just chuckled and shook my head. My boyfriend was too cute for his own good. With that, we walked downstairs hands entwined and pulled on our shoes and jackets, and got ready to go to the secret location I was taking him to. Okay, okay it's not that secret he has been there before. It was where we first met, but it was beautiful there and we haven't been there in a year or more.

As I was walking out the door Louis came and jumped on my back and nearly made us both topple down the stairs.

"PIGGY BACK, HAZ" he screamed in my ear but I didn't care I liked to be as close to my boyfriend as possible. I walked us out of the flat and over to my car. I sat Louis down and opened his door for him.

"Well, look who's being a gentleman." I just smiled at him and shut the door, walking to my side, and got in. I started the car and Louis grabbed my free hand linking our fingers togther while I drove us.

"Are we there yet?" Louis whined for the 100th time today

I just pulled over because in fact, we were there. We got out and I went up behind Louis and covered his eyes.

"OH! Hey, what are you doing, Haz?"

"Boo, I don't want you to see until we are there." 

"Ugh, ok, whatever just hurry." We walked up to what I had set up for him. I uncovered his eyes. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the scenery he exclaimed "OH, HAZ, IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT JUST LIKE YOU!"

See this is why I love him this is why I am going to propose tonight.

-----

Chapter Edited.