S I X

Edited

I wanted to apologize that some of the chapters are still short. It's hard to edit the chapters without taking away from the next part that is already written or adding too many things that don't make since in the story. ~Xander

Louis' POV

I woke up to the abrupt sound of the doorbell echoing. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Harry was not in the bed, he must be downstairs. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and slowly stood up out of the bed and pulled on my boxers and chinos and started for the stairs.  On my way down the stairs, however, I stumbled over my feet and rolled down basically every stair we had, landing on my butt. I let out a yelp of pain and then Harry was by my side, checking every inch of my body. 

"OH MY GOD BOOBEAR ARE YOU OKAY?" Harry was basically panicking. I really didn't want to worry him so I just nodded. Truth is that I was in a lot of pain. I took a sharp pain in my abdomen and yelped, I felt a warm sticky liquid running down my legs and I got up as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom. "BOOBEAR?!?" harry yelled I slammed the door and locked it. I ripped off my chinos and pulled down my boxers only to find blood.....oh god this is not good. I was in utter and complete shock. I slowly got up onto my feet and unlocked the bathroom door.

"HAZZA!!" I panicked "OH MY GOD HARRY HELP ME NOW!" I screamed as loud as I could, my voice echoing in my head and Harry came running. I sat in front of the bath tub with my knees in the air. My boxers were still down and I just sat there scared as hell. Harry barged in and looked at me, worry and confusion filling his face. 

"Boo......" He said long and stretched out. 

"H-Haz...I-I'm bleeding," I said in a robot like voice, it was all I could do to talk.

"W-What?!?! He rushed over to me reaching out his hand to help me stand. He pulled my boxers up and helped me put on my chinos back on my legs. I just stood there in utter shock, I'm only thinking about the worst that could happen and it scares the hell out of me.

HARRY'S POV

He just stood there, not talking or moving. My baby must be so scared and worried right now. I also am, but it cannot compare to how he is feeling right now in this moment. I helped him put his boxers and chinos back on then I scooped him up bridal style and packed him carefully down the stairs. Our mums and sisters were setting down on the sofa watching the TV.

"I have to take Louis to the hospital NOW!" I rambled out quickly, still headed for the door.

The all jumped up "Why what's happened?" Jay said sounding horrified. We were going to tell them today about the babies, but fate had other plans.

"Let's just go and I'll explain everything on the way," I spoke. None of them wasted any time getting up out of their spots and rushing over to the door with me. 

We all slipped our shoes on, and I grabbed Louis' TOMs and we headed for the cars.

I put Louis on the passenger's side and I jumped in the drivers. My mum and Louis were riding with me, and Gemma was taking the girls.

"Okay," Jay said "what's happened?' I sighed loudly and began to explain the situation to her, all of it. The engagement, the pregnancy, the triplet, and... the blood

~*~