~Part 26~

A/N: PLS READ PLS READ PLS READ

 omg im horrible guys wouldnt blame you guys if you hated me for this major hiatus :( Read the A/N at the end please? o: This might be ending soon btw, dont want to drag it out anymore than i have sooo yeah sorry guys this is just gonna be a big fluffy thing idk xD

Guys seriously please dont judge my writing technique or how i write, ive already lost all my motivation to write this book due to certain events and i really dont want anymore.

ANYWAYS ENJOY (if you read this A/N comment ' |-/ ' for me, curios as to who actually reads these :') 

UNEDITED BTW

~Dan's P.o.V~

I stir, looking around the room for my Daddy, not seeing him anywhere I pout and sit up looking around. Maybe he just went to the toilet? Climbing out of bed I walk over to my bedroom door, opening it and walking out into the hallway, calling out for my Daddy. 

"Up here Sweetheart." He calls from upstairs in his study. I pout and look up the stairs as I hear busy click-clicking away at his keyboard. 

"Daaaaadddyyy come down here, Danny misses youuuuu." I call up to him, honestly being too lazy to even crawl up the stairs, too much effort. I hear the typing stop, looking up through the ajar door before the clicking starts again and I huff. "Daddy pwease!" 

"Babe I'm busy, I'll come down in a minute." I pout and crawl over to the lounge room, climbing onto the couch and laying there, contemplating what I'm doing with my life. (lel wrote this whole scentance with my eyes shut im such a kewl kat) I'm left alone, thinking about why I even want to be here, theres no purpose for me to be here anymore, no meaning, so why are we here? Are we here to entertain this so called "God" are we just some aliens experiment? Why a-

"Dan baby, come give your Daddy a cuddle okay?" I hear my daddy say as he sits beside me and I instantly crawl into his lap, almost slipping out of my headspace. "He rubs my back, smiling and kissing my cheek. "Cant let you have another existential crisis now can we?" I shake my head no as he tickles my sides, giving me a big fat slobery kiss on my cheek. "Thats rightttt." I giggle and rest my head between his shoulder and his neck, taking deep breaths.

"Now are you hungry Baby?" he asks me and I shake my head no, poking his belly. I kiss at his neck some more and giggle quietly to myself as he shakes his head a little. "Well too bad, breakfast time." I whine and climb out of his lap as he gets up and walks to the kitchen. "I'm in a scrambled egg and bacon kinda mood, how about you bub?" I whine loud and shake my head, ewwy scrambled eggs! And bacon! yucky!" I follow Daddy and giggle. 

"Daddy I want cheeeeese." He turns and gives me the evil look so I giggle more, throwing my head back. He rolls his eyes and looks back in the cupboard. "You face funny Daadddyyy." I giggle, crawling over and clinging to his leg as he moved around the small kitchen, deciding to make just fried egg and toast. 

"You Sir, are a demon." I giggle and nibble on his leg, making him drop the butter on the floor and groan as it splats on the floor, open end first. I pick it up and hold it up to Daddy, smiling wide. He groans and takes it from me, putting it in the bin as he passes me a wet wipe to clean the now buttery surface. 

"Daaadddyyy." I whine, looking up at the tall man as I sit patiently on the floor.

"Yes my love?" he asks and I hold my hands out to him, silently asking to be picked up. He does as I "asked" and places me on his hip, bouncing slightly as he cooks. 

"I love you" I whisper and Phil smiles, nuzzling my neck for a moment. 

"I love you too Bub."

"Owk gewd cause JJ and TyTy are coming over later today." I giggle as Phil looks at me shocked for a minute before I add. "And JJ is bringing his puppies." I grin more and gives Daddy a big sloppery kiss on the cheek before climbing down and crawling away towards the lounge room. I squeal as Daddy picks me up and places me on the couch, straddling my lap and tickling my sides. 

"Who said Baby?" Daddy asks me and I shrug simply. 

"Meeeee." I said with a "duh" voice, gosh, is Daddy really that stoopid?"

"No I am not really that stupid." Daddy says and I giggle, realizing I said that outloud. 

"Loveeee youuuu." I giggle as he lets me go and I start playing with my stuffies, waiting for JJ and TyTy, actually no, I wanna see Storm and Wolfy, my two favourite Puppies, 

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN JOEY AND TYLER LEAVE~ (soz guys its not about them being there cause yawn id be boring af XD)

"Daddy! Daddy! Daaadyyyy~~!" I pout and cry as Daddy continues doing the dishes.

"What baby boy?" he asks me and I pout up at him. 

"I wanna get a puppy Daaddyyy." he sighs and shakes his head ruffling my hair. "Pwease! Then I wownt ivite JJ and TyTy over all da time! Its onwy to see Wolfy and Stormmmm." I whine more, making him think, huming a quiet tune.

"Ugh fine Baby we'll get you a puppy, but only a little puppy okay?" 

"Okay!"

~Another fun time skip cause im a horrible writer~

-Phils P.o.V-

"Fanks Daddyyy!" Dan exclaims as I mumble at the same time "Why did I agree to this?"

"Yeh fankchu Daddy, I wuv u sooo much." Dan says behind our new puppies  face. We originally went to get a medium-ish dog, like a beagle, or a dachshund, or a labrador something not too small or not too big, not too hard to take care of, preferably short haired. 

But may I introduce to you Ladies and Gents, our new puppy: Tramp. He is a husky/german shepard cross who was the runt of the liter. He also got abused by his previous owners, but is very cuddly now. He absolutely loves Dan, more than anyone else thats had a one on one visit with him, sat right in my littles lap and wouldn't move. Growled every time I tried to touch my little boy. Oh well, he'll learn to love me... I hope.. hes kinda cute.

Dan decided that we needed to take him home cause "hes only little" "he has no one to love him" "he loves me so much Daddy please can we keep him" then came the puppy eyes, oh the puppy eyes get me every time

Dan decided that we needed to take him home cause "hes only little" "he has no one to love him" "he loves me so much Daddy please can we keep him" then came the puppy eyes, oh the puppy eyes get me every time. So we got the silly dog, thats actually not all that bad. 

I smile, opening the back door and letting my little boy and his new best friend run out the back and throw Tramps new ball around, yes we named him Tramp, after Lady and the Tramp cause he looked like him and was a complete mess two minutes into our visit, getting all dirty in the mood in the pen we were in. The name stuck, it suits the cheeky buggar I think. 

Walking over to the boy and his pup as they lay down, Dan panting from all the "exercise" and Tramp laying half on his stomach I lay beside him, smiling as Tramp looked from me to Dan, deciding that yes, I am allowed to touch his new owner. I smile and pat the Pup behind the ear. 

"Good boy Tramp." he licks my hand and lays his head on my side, closing his eyes. 

"Thank you for the puppy Daddy." Dan whispers and I smile, kissing his neck. 

"Anything for you my love." 

A/N: I know its not normally my writing style but i dont care damn it! Kay so i started watching GoT cause i have tonsilitis and mum has every series except the recent one and its soooooo good im hooked x'D I'm sorry its been so long since an update, but hopefully this fluffy one makes up for it, i have an idea for another ddlb maybe when this ones done (which will be soon btw, its just gonna be another fluffy 2 maybe 3 chapters before it ends, im sorry guys im just so not motivated for this story anymore so im gonna start another one with an actual plot :3