~Chapter Fifteen~

*Dan's P.o.V*

Its been about Three days since we both got home and I've been in little space once since I got here, and that was when we were arguing when he woke me up. I don't know whats wrong with me.. why I wont go into little space. I'm going to stop taking the pills.. Maybe I cant get into the right head space because Daddy wont tell me what the pills are for.. 

I don't know but I'm going to stop taking them. He cant make me take them without telling me what they are for. I have a right to know. 

"Sweetie, come in here and take your medicine with breakfast." I look to the door and takes a deep breath, closing my eyes and walking inside the kitchen. Daddy holds out my sippy cup and medicine and smiles at me, but I shake my head and walks over to the kitchen table, sitting down and starts eating my waffles. "Dan, what're you doing?" I look up at him curiously. He sits down at the table also, putting his hand over mine so I cant cut anything up. 

"Daddy what are you doing?" I ask him and he holds the pills out to me. 

"Take your medicine first, Bub. You know how it works.." I shake my head. "What do you mean, 'no'?" 

"I don't want to take them anymore Daddy.." he raises a brow at me. "I haven't gone into little space since we got home and I don't know why. I think the pills aren't letting me.." My eyes widen a little. "You don't want me to go into little space any more?" I ask and he shakes his head quickly. 

"That's not what they're for Hun, its for another reason. So just take them ok?" I shake my head quickly. 

"I don't wanna.." He ignores the fact that I broke a rule as he says; 

"No, you have to. You don't have a choice." he says and I turn and looks at him with a raised brow. 

"Yes I do.." he shakes his head. "I have a right to know what its for, Daddy.." he shakes his head again and I groan a little. "Just tell me!" he raises a brow. 

"What did you just say Mr?" he asks and I roll my eyes. 

"I just want you to fucking tell me what they're for!" I yell, quickly covering my mouth with my hands as I look up at Daddy in shock. He looks down at me a little disappointed. 

"You just broke five rules, Bear. And you know what that means." I shake my head quickly and jumps out of the chair, feeling myself slip into little mode without realizing. 

"But I don want punishment.." I say and look at him with big wide eyes. "Daddy.. I don want punishment.." 

"Then why did you break five rules?" I shrug a little. He thinks for a second before smirking, standing up with me in his arms and walking into my room. He lays me down, grabs our box of sex toys, grabs a vibrator and pulls my pajama pants down. I look at him a little confused. He pushes it in with no lube, no nothing and I whimper a little and tries to move away but he forces it in anyways. He walks over to my clothes and puts my blue overalls and a red stripy top on me and I continue looking at him confused. 

"Go put your shoes on, we're going shopping." 

... uh-oh ...

~At The Shops~ 

Daddy wont let go of my hand, which I know is a rule to keep me safe but i wanna go look at the toys an Daddy is making me look at boring electric machines and then we're going to look at house plants. Lameee. 

"Daadddyyyy." I whine and he smirks a little. 

"Yes Baby?" 

"I wanna look at the t-toys." I stutter halfway through the word as the vibrator, which I almost forgot about, vibrates inside me. "W-What are y-you doin-ing?" I stutter out as he has it up more than half way. 

"Looking at blenders, Sweetie." I shake my head a little and bites back a small moan from the next vibration being sent up my but. "Daady.." He smirks at the moan. 

"Yes, Dear?" I shake my head and closes my eyes. 

"I-I-I n-need to go to t-the bathr-room..." he shakes his head and turns it up all the way. I almost scream in pleasure but looks up at Daddy. 

"Daddy.. I'm hard.." I whisper and he smirks as he continues to pull me around. "Daddy please.." he shook his head and I moan again. "Oh.. oh god.." 

"No cummies for naughty boys." he whispers in my ear and I groan loudly. 

"Daddy it hurts.." I whisper and he shrugs a little. 

"Don't you dare release, or you'll be in bigger trouble." I groan and jumps as something inside the vibrator makes the experience a little more painful. 

"Daddy that hurts.." I whisper and he kisses my cheek. 

"Oh well." 

"Daddy please.." I whimper and he shakes his head. 

"Big boys who do naughty things have to put up with their punishments." I pout and leans on him a little for support. 

"B-But.." I feel myself getting even closer and I look at Daddy. 

"Please.." he smirks a little and starts dragging me to the change rooms of Kmart, grabbing a piece of clothing as we walk in. The lady nods and he pulls me through into a small change room. 

"If you want a release.. you have to do it here." he whispers and I shake my head quickly. 

"Noooo." he nods. 

"Yesssss." 

I whimper a little in pleasure, as the vibrations shoot up my core. 

"Owk owk." I whisper and Daddy smirks evily. 

"Excellent." 

A/N: ITS LONGER YAYAYAYAYAYAY. YOU READY FOR THE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? ;) HOPE ALL MEH MUNCHKINS ENJOY <3 PHILS A BIT EVIL IN THIS CHAP XD MEH