~Chapter Eight~ (part two)

*Dan's P.o.V*

After getting changed, I slip out of the bathroom and walks over to Tyler and sits on the floor next to him. He grins at me.

"You look Great!" he exclaims making me giggle, with a slight blush.

"Thank you.." I whisper and he smiles, passing me one of his stuffies, we begin playing with all of his toys, giggling whenever one of his 1D dolls would fall over.

After about half an hour, our daddies walk upstairs with smiles on their faces. Tyler stands up and runs over to his Daddy, grabbing his plate and walking back over to the rug and sitting down. Troye chuckles and sits behind him as Daddy sits behind me, pulling me into his lap and holding my plate for me, every now and then putting a dino-nugget in my mouth.

"Have you got a nappy on, Sweetie?" I look back at Daddy and nods a little, leaning into his chest, a little tired. "Did Tyler give it to you?" I nod again and looks down at the clothes I'm wearing, thinking Daddy doesn't like it.

"You don like my clothes?" I ask him and he hugs me tighter.

"Of course I do Bub." I nod and looks over at Tyler as he leans into Troyes lap tiredly.

"I think its your nap time." Troye tells him and Tyler nods sleepily. I look at the watch on Daddy's wrist, seeing the time is 1:05. Deciding not to tell him I sit up straighter and grins at Tyler, not wanting to go home yet as I play.

"We might have to go home soon, its almost Dan's bedtime." Daddy tells Troye and I pout as well as Tyler.

"But Daaddy I wanna stay heree." I whine and Daddy stands up, kissing my cheek.

"We'll come back soon." he says and I pout more as he holds me in his arms. "We'll take ourselves out, don't worry about it." Daddy adds as Troye stands up to put Tyler away and nods a little.

"Alright, say good bye Tyler." Tyler waves a little, almost asleep.

"You say good bye too Dan." Daddy says and I wave back to Tyler also, hugging Daddy closer as he walks out the door and back downstairs, out the front door and towards our car, putting me in the passenger side and starts driving us to his house. 

~~~

After we got home, Daddy put me down for a nap, which I woke up a little early from afterwards. Walking into the clear kitchen door while being half asleep is not the best way for a little to wake up. 

"Daaaaddy!" I whine as I rub my now sore face as Daddy walks towards me and chuckles. 

"Whats wrong Danny?" he asks and I hug him tightly. 

"I hurted my face." I whine more and Daddy chuckles quietly, picking me up and carrying me into the kitchen, sitting me on the bench and grabbing a ice pack from the freezer. 

"Where does it hurt?" he asks and I point to my nose. "Aww your little honker?" I giggle a little and hugs him closer as I nod. He puts the ice pack on my nose and I close my eyes a little as the ice helps my nose stop hurting. "Are you okay now Bear?" he asks and I nod with a small smile, looking up at Daddy as he takes the ice pack away and puts it back in the freezer. 

"Can we watch Winnie Deh Pooh?" I ask and Daddy nods with a smile, walking into the lounge room and sitting down. He presses play on the dvd player and I instantly turn around and watches the tv. About an hour in Daddy pauses it. I turn and look at him curiously. "Whats wrong Daddy?" I ask and he sighs a little.

"I've got to take you home Sweetie, I'm going to be out all day tomorrow and its almost your bed time." I look at him a little sadly and nods my head. 

"Owk.." he kisses my cheek and stands up, putting me on the floor. 

"Go get your things and then we can go, ok?" I nod again, walking into Daddy's room to grab my jacket, but grins a little, deciding to leave it there and grab one of Daddy's, stuffing it and his little toy lion into my back pack and walking downstairs. "Got every thing?" he asks and I nod, holding his hand and walking out into the hallway and over to the elevator with him, getting in and going downstairs. 

We drive for about 10 minutes before getting to my apartment, I get out, thinking Daddy will get out with me but he stays in the car. 

"I'll see you tomorrow or the day after ok?" I nod a little, putting my bag on my back and stepping back a little as Daddy holds his hand out to me. 

"See you.." I whisper, turning around and walking into my apartment and locking the door behind me. I whimper loudly, walking into my bedroom and hugging my bag close to me, pulling Daddy's jumper out of it and slipping it on. I get under the bed sheets, hugging myself and taking deep breaths of the soft material, Daddy's scent filling my nose. 

I miss him already

A/N: ENJOY :3