~Chapter Twenty-Two~

*Dan's P.o.V*

"Sh-shes gone Daddy.." I whisper quietly and Phil aproaches me cautiously. I look up at him as tears soak my cheeks, obvious tear tracks temporarily staining my cheeks. Phil walks closer and picks me up, carrying me outside the bathroom and back into our room. I look down as he hugs me close, rubbing my back softly. 

"Now do you wanna tell me whats wrong?" he asks me and I shake my head a little bit, biting my lip and looking down. I sigh quietly as he nuzzles my cheek gently, smiling at me. I give him a small smile back and leans into his arms a little more. "Please tell me Baby?"

"I-she-Louise.. d-died.." I whisper and whimpers into my hands, closing my eyes tight and moves closer to my Daddy as he holds me protectively. 

"Aw Baby, I'm so sorry." I shake my head and looks up at him with tears still running down my cheeks.

"It's not your fault.. I shoulda told you.." I whisper and he kisses my nose. I close my eyes as I start getting sleepy. I bite my lip as he feathers kisses down my neck softly, making me relax a little more. "I love you Daddy.." I whisper and he smiles down at me and kisses my nose softly. 

"I love you too Baby." I grin a little and closes my eyes, letting sleep over take me.

~~

A couple days later, I'm throwing up into the porcelain toilet connected to Phil's bathroom. I wipe at my eyes a little, standing up and washing my face, soon brushing my teeth afterwards. Phil's already gone to work, probably already on the air. 

I run over to the radio and turns it on so I can hear my Daddy's voice. I smile more as I hear him talking to his two new news partners, (if thats what they're called x'D) Joe and Caspar. I've meet them a couple times, and not much to a surprise, they're in a daddy and little relationship also, Caspar being the little and Joe being the Daddy. 

Real shock there.

I slip into my bed sheets again, growing tired again. 

I might just go back to sleep.. 

*Third Person* 

Caspar giggles a little as his Daddy and Phil talk to each other about a special little thing called, BDSM, dragging his Daddy into a spare room, for more privacy as Phil follows.

Phil's always been interested in this sort of relationship, but has never talked about it to Dan. Ever since Phil had gone on that trip that caused the argument between the two tall British lads, Joe and Phil had never been closer. 

Phil had been at a party that Joe invited him to, which ended up being a BDSM convention. Phil had grown very interested in the thought of Dan being his little toy he could do anything to.. He believes Dan would like it too, but hes not 100% sure, which is why Phil still hasn't spoken about it to his little boy. 

They could be in a relationship like Joe and Caspar's, with both the BDSM and the DDLB parts of the relationship in tact, but once again, he still needs to talk to Dan about the thought.

"Just talk to him about it Phil." Joe says boredly, looking at the taller boy slightly annoyed. 

"I'm just worried he wont want to do it.." Joe shakes his head. 

"I think the boy would love it." Phil nods a little.

He thinks so too..

A/N: SUCH A CRAPPY UPDATE I'M SO SORRY ;-;