~Chapter Twenty-Five~

A/N: before i start i just wanna say something, i have a very horrible imagination so in this whole fic ive been thinking of Dan being about 5ft 6, 5ft 5 xD so wayyy shorter than he is, i cant help it okay ;-; i have horrible imaginations n brains (which is probably why some of this doesnt always make sense :s) soooo x'D

OMG BTW GUYS IDK HOW MANY OF YOU WATCH STEVOP ON YOUTUBE BUT I CALLED IT! THEY'RE IN A DDLG RELATIONSHIP OMFG FANGIRL MOMENT AHMAHGADDDD!!!

Alsoooo, all the youtubers mentioned in this live in the same area x'D ik ik its horrible and doesnt make sense im sorry.

ANYWAYS. Enjoy x'D

*Phil's P.o.V*

I sigh quietly as I drive towards Joeys place after Tyler gives me the address. Dan must be exhausted. I hope hes okay. After about 10 minutes I'm parking out the front of the address and walks towards the front door. Tyler answers the door and smiles at me, letting me slip past and inside the house. 

"Where is he?" I ask him calmly and he chuckles quietly, leading me down a long hallway and over to a bundle of blankets laying on the floor. I smile down at my sleeping little and looks at who I'm assuming is Joey. 

"Thanks for letting him take a nap, he would've been exhausted." Joey smiles wide and shrugs a little. 

"No problem, he was really sleepy." I pull the blankets back and smiles down at the two husky's laying beside him on either side. I lean down and shakes him a little. 

"Wake up Baby Boy." I whisper and he whines, pulling the small white pup closer to him. "Come on, we need to go home Baby." he shakes his head quickly and whimpers. 

"I sweepy." I sigh and picks him up carefully. He wraps his legs around my waist and I walk back over to Tyler and Joey. 

"Thanks for taking him out today." I say grateful and the two smile wide. 

"No worries. Maybe we can do it again sometime?" I nod, rubbing my littles back. 

"Of course you can, now if you'd exscuse me. He's going to be really grumpy if hes kept out of bed." they nod and lead me to the front door. Joey ruffles Dans hair. 

"See you next time sweetie." Dan snores quietly and I chuckle, waving at the two guys slightly before putting Dan in the passenger seat and myself in the drivers seat. I start driving home. 

~~~

A couple hours I'm being woken up from my sleep by a pesky little, well little. I groan a little and sits up as he giggles loudly at me. "Hi Dad-dyyyy." he giggles, hiccuping halfway through. 

"Hey Gorgeous, what're you doing still awake?" I ask and he giggles louder. 

"Couwldnt sweep." I sigh a little and he cuddles into my chest sleepily. "Sing me a wuwwaby." (lullaby)

"What lullaby baby?" I ask him and he shrugs a little. "Any?" he nods and cuddles closer to me, closing his eyes. I think for a moment before picking a favorite of his.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine" 

"Little one when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine"

"If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for"

"The right to hold you
From your head to your toes
You're so sweet, goodness knows
You are so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine" 

Even though he was already asleep, I couldn't stop myself from singing the song, its such a beautiful song. And its all so true, I care about Dan no matter what, hes so cute and sweet and precious. 

I just love him so much, I wouldn't be able to cope without him..

A/N: shot, crappy, im sorry ;-;

SONG IS FROM DUMBO IT DOESNT BELONG TO ME.