Chapter Three

Dakota's body was sweaty. He was staring at his computer screen with burning eyes. His left hand clutched the mouse while the other on his jiggling leg. He hated waiting. And the more he wanted the angrier he became. Finally, a notification appeared on his window screen.

'Your money has been transferred into your bank account. Thank you for cooperating with Necron. Please enjoy your day.'

Dakota sighed in relief. He was one step ahead of restoring his lost fortune ever since...well, he didn't like talking about it. He finally stood up and walked away from his computer for the first time since three days. He had been figuring out how to hack an important website for money. That was his business. It was the only way he could earn money without talking to people face to face. He hated people.

When he had entered his room, a wave of familiarity hit him. He liked his room. The walls were black and the bedsheets were black with red stripes. He collapsed on his bed and although he was so tired, he couldn't fall asleep. He tossed and turned, but he had a lot of thoughts on his head. Yes, he was receiving money like crazy but he needed to accomplish his goal faster.

The familiar ding of his computer, which indicated an email, forced him to get out of his bed. As he sat down in front of his computer, he quickly opened his inbox. There was an email from his mentor, Diego. When he says mentor, he doesn't mean it as a person who takes care of him, and provides him with all the necessities. Diego simply watched his back. If anyone was hot on his trail, then he'd tell him exactly what to do.

But this time, as he read the email, he realized his situation was far more complicated than he thought.