Chapter One

Flame leaned on the black bricked alley wall. He checked his watch which glowed 20:57 in big green numbers. He sighed, and pushed himself off the wall with his foot. He was getting impatient. After receiving an anonymous message telling him to wait for them in an alley, Flame felt slightly agitated. What did he or she want? Why would they want anything to do with him? Maybe they found out his strategies for hacking any network. No, that couldn't be it. He chuckled at that thought. But just in case they tried anything funny, he'd be ready.

The full moon hung above him like a rust coin. He never liked the sun. Or mornings. Then, at long last, he heard footsteps. Multiple footsteps. They were very light and they had a tapping sound to them, as is the wearer was wearing high heels. A woman.

Flame instinctively reached for the gun handle hanging on his belt loop.

"The infamous Flame."

Flame almost caught whiplash from turning around so fast. But he didn't pull out his gun. It was a woman's sharp voice. The woman was dressed in a suit and tie with three other men behind her, and she was in the middle like some sort of leader. Typical.

"Who wants to know?" He growled, walking to them. The woman's icy gaze remained.

"I believe you have something of law." She said. She pulled out something from her pocket, and showed it to Flame. Chills ran down his spine.

Of course. FBI agents. It was a trap.