Chapter 14: The Court Date (Part 1)

I looked deep into Johnny's eyes. Waiting for something to happen, anything. He looked tense, angry, but afraid. I felt my eyes start to water and that's when his face finally relaxed. He pulled me up into his arms and I cried my eyes out. I was so afraid that he'd believe Ralph's statement over me.

"What do we have to do?" Johnny asked. I looked over at Kaydence who had a devilish smile on her face. "I never thought I'd say this but for once, its time to tell the truth." I felt my heart skip a beat, Kaydence tell the truth? She always finds ways out of everything but I guess this isn't really a problem that needs a lie, the truth will lock him up.

"What about the so called 'confession', do you think they will believe it?" She smirked. "Not even the police believe him, you guys have nothing to worry about." I looked away and back at Johnny, he looked tired, worn out. I pulled his face down to mine and lightly kissed him lips. "Let's go to bed." He nodded sheepishly and I pulled him up the stairs. "HEY! David can I stay the night?" I turned around and laughed. "Do you even have to ask?" She shrugged and walked back to the kitchen examining the paper work.

As soon as we were infront of my door Johnny stopped me and pinned me to it. "I love you. No matter what, no matter what he says, I know that its not true. Don't think that for one minute I believe him over you. I know what happened and if he thinks that stupid statements gunna save him he has another thing coming."

I felt the space between us close and he crashed his lips into mine. I pulled open the bedroom door and we both crashed in. He pulled me up on the bed and began kissing me everything. I could feel the head travel from my face down to my chest. "I love you Johnny." I muttered out as he began sucking on my neck. I felt myself tense up when he bit down on my spot. He positioned us so my head was on the pillow. I straddled him and pulled him closer to me.

I pulled his head back up and found his lips. I forced myself into his mouth and kissed him with so much heat and passion. He pulled his shirt off then mine and began kissing down my chest, I tensed up when he reached my waistband. I sat up and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, he quickly took them off and then went his boxers. I'll never know how he's not nervous about that.

He pulled off my boxers and they went flying somewhere else in the room. He stared down at me, his eyes taking in everything part of me. I quickly jumped in his lap and straddled him. I kissed him and I felt his tongue immediately graze the bottom of my lip. I opened obediently and felt his hot tongue move its way around my mouth. I began grinding on him, feeling his member grave along my butt. His breathing went from swift to jagged.

I didn't want to wait any longer, I needed him inside of me. I wanted to feel him. I pushed him down on the bed and positioned myself. I grabbed his throbbing member and moved it to where I could sit on it. "David Wa-....Ah!" I pushed him all the way inside of me, not giving him a chance to tell me no. I felt an immeditate pain rush threw me. I began moving up and down and the pain started to disappear. He grabbed my waist and I met his thrusts. I could hear him whimpering for me to move faster.

I wouldn't though, I wanted him to feel everything, I wanted this to last. Before I knew it he had pushed me down on the bed and he stared in to my eyes as if asking for permission. I nodded and he began thrusting into me. Harder and harder each time. Finally when he couldn't take it he began drilling me. It felt like someone had a jackhammer to my hole. He didn't stop, he kept going and going. I felt myself grow full of pleasure, I couldn't hold it in anymore. He was driving me crazy.

"Joh...Johnny!" I couldn't even say what I wanted, I was in a state of Euphoria. So much pleasure running through my body. I felt my muscles tighten and he grunted out of pleasure. I felt myself come. Johnny rammed into me one last good time and I felt his hot liquid fill me. I could move, I couldn't breathe. I finally opened my eyes and saw Johnny staring into them. His eyes closed and he collapsed onto of me. "Goodnight babe." I whispered and I felt myself start to fall into the darkness.

I heard a knock at my door. I opened my eyes and it was sunny out. "Are you decent?!" I heard Kaydence yell. Johnny and I were still naked and he was still in me, he hadn't pulled out? I quickly pulled a blanket over us. "Come in." She opened the door and her face went pale.

"Is he still asleep?" She whispered. I nodded and her eye were glued on him. I knew what she wanted to ask.

"Yes we had sex and yes he's still.....there."

Her face went pale, disgusted even. I know she knows that we've done this before....yesterday night. But she never thought she'd catch like this. I nugded him, trying to wake him up. "mmmmh" he mumbled. "Get up Johnny." He grunted and turned us over so I was on top of him and he let me go. I tried to get up but we were stuck to eachother, disgusting. I pulled myself up and it felt like someone was tearing at our skin. He quickly got up and pulled me back down. 

"I'm up." he whispered. 

"Kaydence can you like um...leave really quick? Atleast until we take a shower." She nodded and left the room tramatized. I feel bad but at the same time I don't. I looked over at the clock. 7:30 a.m. leaving only and hour and 30 minutes till we have to be at court. Ugh, I guess i'll just get it over with. 

After Johnny and I took a shower and finished getting ready it was 8:30. "Hurry up!" I heard Kaydence scream. I stared into the mirror thinking about everything that's going to happen today, everything that's going to change and how this will effect everyone. 

As I walked down stairs I felt weak, only because I knew it would be a long at day court. Ralph would fight me on his so called 'confession' which was entirely false. I know what happened to me, I was never attracted to Ralph that way.. Ever. I turned around and saw Johnny smiling down at me.

I made my way to the car not wanting to go but forcing my legs to step in. The drive was long, horriying even. Kaydence went over what we should do and say. Apparently his laywer was going to pry us open, even put words in our mouths. I didn't want to be blamed for something I didn't do. I love Johnny so much and I will not let anyone take him away from me.

We pulled into the court's parking lot. It was big, grey. I felt alittle worried, why did it have to be here? It was like my case was a serious one. Well attempted murder and rape are crazy one's. As we walked into the court room, Ralph was sitting in his spot already. Johnny and I took a seat by our laywer and the court went silent.

"All Rise! Honorable Judge Hoover presiding!" We all stood up. This is going to be a long day... I can already tell.

"You all may sit. This is the Case of Ralph Delgato"

We all nodded and Ralph kept staring at me, his death stare piercing into my head. I felt myself grow up. No, don't get sick here, not now.