Chapter 13: Out with the old....

David's P.O.V.

I felt warm breath on my neck. It sent chills down my spin. I turned over to see a smiling Johnny sleeping. My heart started to beat fast, best birthday ever I thought to myself. I sat up and stood up, I immediatetly felt a sharp pain in my back that traveled down to my knees. "Ow!" I screamed then my legs buckeled and gave out.

Johnny woke up and quickly ran over too me. "What's wrong?" I looked at him and started laughing. I couldn't hold it in. It was the most hilarious thing to me. We had sex lastnight, he made me sore. I never thought someone could actually feel like this. He smiled and started pulling me up, "Wait!" I shouted. He stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"I sort of...can't walk." He smiled and pulled me up into his arms. "Was I really that good?" I hid my face in his neck, this was embarrassing. Beyond embarrassing. He pulled me up so I was straddling his waist and pulled me into the bathroom. "A warm shower will make everything better." He set me down on the counter and turned on the shower.

"Do you want me to shower with you?" Well duh! What kind of question was that. I thought of something to say as to not lead on I wanted to go for round two of last night. "Uh...You sort of have too..I can't stand." He laughed and began stripping infront of me. He pulled down his boxers and I looked away. How can I still feel shy about this? I'm crazy, yeah that's it. He pulled my shirt off and then my shorts. He reached for my boxers and I hesitated.

"Babe...are you embarrassed?" He guessed it. I nodded my head and he yanked my boxers off with one pull. "You shouldn't be." he said with a suductive smirk. I smiled and we both took a shower. He was right the warm shower did help, I was back on my feet in no time. With all the pain of course but at least I could walk. We walked out of the room when we saw Anthony running into their room.

"What happened?" Dylan was on the floor unconcious. He was breathing, appeared to be sleeping. Anthony pulled him up and shrugged his shoulders when he turned to us. "Think you can get your dad to take us to our truck, we sort of have to leave." I felt bad that they have to leave but maybe we'll see them again. I texted my dad and he told me to let Johnny have the keys to my car and too take them. MY CAR, MY KEYS, GIVE THEM TO JOHNNY?! I know that he's my boyfriend but that's my car, my pride and joy.

"Johnny, my dad said for you to take them with my car." He smiled and nodded. I really didn't want to go, I'd rather stay here and rest my poor buttox. I think I've been through enough. Johnny took off in...my car...and I laided down on the couch. I felt myself grow tired, a nap sounds great. I felt my eyes start to close.

"Hey David, Get up!" I looked up to see Johnny with a smile on his face. I sat up and stretched as he pulled me into his arms. "Did they leave?" He nodded and kissed me. I could only imagine what's going through his mind right now. Tomorrow we have to go to court because of Ralph, were not introuble but to testify, tomorrow we will both be free of our pasts.

"David." He cut me off from my train of thought, I looked at him. "Hm." I felt his arms grip tighter on me. "Are you nervous about tomorrow? I mean, there gunna show the video in court.." I felt his grip loosen as I shook my head no, as much as I didn't want to go, I had too. He did do this to get back at Johnny but he did it to me. He did it out of spite and I was the victim. "I have to go, he forced me to do things that I didn't want too do. I still beat myself up over it even thought I had no choice."

"It's not your fault, I love you regardless."

I looked down and away from him. I still feel ashamed for doing it. Even if it was for a few seconds, even if he had a knife to me. It was wrong to me, that he wasn't the first I'd ever have. I began to feel sick thinking about it, "You okay babe?", and with that I ran away and was suprised that I actually made it to the bathroom.

I think I puked my guts out, it hurt so much. Johnny ran into the bathroom and was rubbing my back. "You okay?" I nodded. I didn't feel sick anymore. That was just the most horrible feeling ever, I didn't want Johnny to blame himself for me getting sick. "I didn't think I would get pregnant that fast." Johnny's face went pale, he didn't use protection. It was a joke but I knew he'd be dumb enough to take it seriously.

"But..you can't get pregnant?" I smiled and pushed him away. "I know silly."

I pulled my toothbrush and took paste out and began brushing my teeth vigourisly. Throw up is disgusting and I will not have the taste of it in my mouth. I bet you anything I spent 10 minutes brushing my teeth. When the only thing I could taste was the mint fresh in my mouth I sighed with accomplishment.

 I still felt a little sick because of the whole court thing, I don't really wanna go, at all. I looked over at Johnny who was smirking. "What?" I asked. He pulled me close to him and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "STOP! JOHNNY PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. I hated when he picked me up. He walked down the stairs as I was kicking and screaming.

"Calm down babe!" He screamed. He didn't sound mad, more amused. That makes me mad. He enjoyed doing this to me.

He threw me on the couch and rested himself between my legs. He kissed my neck and just as he did the front door flew open. I sware he jumped so far from me it was like I had a contagious disease.

"I knew you guys would be doing something nasty." I looked up and found Kaydence with an amused look on her face. She always came in at the wrong times, it never feels. Even before the accident. We were just hanging out at the park and as soon as Johnny when to kiss me she showed up.

"We weren't being nasty, just having some fun." Johnny sneered. I just felt a light blush come over my face. She had papers and looked dressed to impress. "Someone looks all smart and stuff." I muttered. She smiled and walked over too the kitchen table.

I followed and Johnny followed behind me. She had the court papers, along with Ralph's confession. I felt my stomach grow uneasy but I wasn't going to be sick this time. I just wanted this all to be over with. "Wanna hear what Ralph said? I don't even know why they call it a confession when it's clearly a lie."

I looked over at Johnny and he nodded. I smirked at Kaydence and she began reading the statement.

13:65 Fine, I'll tell you the truth. David was coming onto me, he had been for awhile now. We had met up at the park one day and we were about to do something until Johnny showed up. Being the jealous ex he is he started acting stupid and blamed me for everything, which put it in his head that it was all my fault. Later on when they had there so called "Date" David texted me and told me to act like I was taking me away so he could get away from Johnny. Later on at the park we messed around a bit. That video? Yeah, we both were in on it, I hesitated when Johnny showed up, I didn't mean to stab him. That's the truth.

I felt my whole body go numb and my legs fell. Johnny caught me and his eyes were red, angry. "That's not true..." I whispered.