Chapter 11: The Want and The Need

I woke up to a strong smell of bacon. BACON, I'm so hungry. I got up and ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran down stairs and my dad was making breakfast, I looked over to the living room and Kaydence and Johnny were sitting there talking. I walked over to them and Johnny grabbed my hand. I sat next to him while Kaydence continued talking.

"But, yeah, there's 'that' going on today." She emphasized the word 'that'. I honestly didn't know what they were talking about. Johnny gave me a smile. "What?" I asked and he looked down. I didn't really understand but I didn't want too. I looked back into the kitchen to see my dad standing there with a smile.

I ran into the kitchen and sat down. I haven't had a home cooked meal in days. It's nice to finally have something and my dad was awesome, epic, at cooking. I almost scarfed the plate down when Johnny and Kaydence walked in. They were both smiling at me. "What?" I asked again. They both just looked at eachother.

"I'm taking Kaydence and Johnny out for awhile so you can get some rest. Don't fight me on this one." I just looked at my dad and back at them and shurgged it off. I finished my plate and put it in the sink. I walked over the the fridge and Johnny pushed me up against it and kissed me, it wasn't even a kiss, he was trying to eat me. He let go and stared at my eyes. "We're leaving now." I smiled and pushed him off me, he walked out the door with Kaydence and my dad and I waved them goodbye.

There's something strange about today, I really don't understand. I ran upstairs turned on some music and got in the shower. 

~Johnn'ys Point Of View~

As we drove off away from David's house I was wondering if he caught on. I'm really hesitant and I'd like to make today special for him. Hes the best thing that's ever happened to me and he's fought through so much just to be with me. 

"So what are you gunna get him?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Kaydence had been bugging the past hour what I was going to get David. I haven't really thought all that much on what I wanted to get him but only that I wanted to get him something, something nice. This is my favorite day of the year. The day David was born and brought into his world. 

"Well if you don't tell me what your getting him for his birthday I won't tell you." She hated how secretive and mysterious I was, David loved it. His dad dropped us off at the mall. "I'll be back in 2 hours to pick you guys up." He drove off and we made our way into the doors. The mall was huge, I mean huge. It went through streets and streets. It was one of those epic outside malls.

David likes everything so it's going to be hard to find something he likes. Kaydence ran into Hot Topic, This hot topic was as big as the walmart in my town. It was huge. I walked off to look at the shades. I needed a new pair and 2 hours is a long time. I'm not being selfish. I just need to think since David isn't picky. You'd think it'd be easy but that's actually hard.

I decided on a pair and walked into Hot Topic looking for Kaydence. She was in line all excited. There was some guy in front of her that had a ton of stuff, I walked and stood by Kaydence. "How much money did you get?" She started counting. "200 dollars, enough for me and David." We kept moving in the line and the dude in front of us pulled out a credit card. Lucky him! Kaydence glared for awhile then let it go.

She paid for her stuff and we continued too walk through Hot Topic. We walked through the clothes and I found a shirt that David would like. I don't want to get him one thing, I want to get him many things that I know he'd like. I grabbed the shirt and got in line. I have to pay for it before I change my mind. I stood there for about 15 minutes till this tall dude with blonde hair pushed me in the line. He ran towards the exit then stopped dead in his tracks.

I stared at what was going on, then another guy ran through the crowd and stood there watching. "You tried to fucking kill me!" I heard that guy with the credit card shout. I stared and watched as his expression went blank. I walked out of the line and stood alittle back from the guy that was watching. "Hit me." That did it, the guy cocked back but he didn't punch. "Do it."

He grabbed him by the shoulders and picked him up. The guy in front of me dashed towards them. I dropped the shirt and ran towards them as well, I saw Kaydence running my way along with another girl. The tall blonde guy slammed him to the ground. "Jake Stop!" 

What ever Jake was doing was wrong, I knew that much. It enraged me. More so to the point that I thought what would I do if it was David. That guy dragged the poor kid away and I went in. I began swinging punch after punch. Jake didn't stand a chance, I was going to end whatever was happening. "Johnny! Let him go!" I heard Kaydence yell. 

I got up from the motion bastard known as Jake. I walked up too that guy and held out my hand. He shook it. "Johnny." "Anthony." Atleast I know his name now. I walked over towards Kaydence and that girl. "Johnny." I said with a smile. She smiled and was on the phone. "October." She said. 

All five of us walked over to the food court. "So what's that guys story?" I asked. I was curious since I beat him up. They stared at us for awhile till he finally said. "He tried to kill my boyfriend, Long story short." I saw the guy next to him grab his hand and they kissed. That only made me miss David. I wanted to see him so bad. "I have a boyfriend too. Actually, were are you guys staying?" 

Apparently they were staying in Dylan's truck. That's not right, I mean I hardly know them but they shouldn't be staying in a truck. It doesn't seem right. "You guys should come stay with us on at my boyfriends house. He could use some new friends." David needs the company. I'll be there and so will Kaydence but I know he's going crazy not going to school. 

"I'll meet up with you guys later. I still have to get my boyfriend a birthday present. You wanna stay Kaydence?" She nodded all crazy like and they were lost in there conversation. I walked back into the hot topic to look around for things. 

David, David, David, What does David absoultely love. I walked into the airbrush area. There was a guy air brushing name onto shirts. My thoughts literally stopped when I saw the perfect shirt, two hearts with two names and they were connected. Seperate but one. They guy looked at me, "Need a shirt?" 

I smiled, "Yes, I want that one with the Names, Johnny and David in the hearts." He gave me a weird look but nodded. "$20 and come back in 30 minutes, it'll be finished by then." I payed him and walked off. David is going to love this. I walked back to the food court to find them still sitting there. 

"I got him an airbrushed shirt with our names in hearts." Kaydence's face lit up. She squeeled. "He's going to love that birthday present!" I looked over at Dylan and Anthony who were just staring at eachother. 

"So Anthony, have you gotten Dylan anything? Just curious." He glared at me and Dylan lifted up his wrist. It was a charm bracelt with and heart. There was a slit in the shape of a cross. Anthony pulled out a necklace from under his shirt and placed the cross on it in the heart. That's so sweet. 

"Awwwwwww!" Kaydence screamed, I just smiled. "That's awesome." I didn't feel alittle jealous only by the fact that David deserved better than a shirt. I got up and walked back to the airbrush place. The shirt was finished. "There's two?" The guy looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, two for twenty, the names are switched on one so they can match but not be the same." That made me happy. 

Now David can have something and I can too. I made my way back to the food courts. "Let's head over to my boyfriends. I'll text his dad. Follow us." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN :O TWO STORIES COMING TOGETHER!!!! 

If you are confused about the random characters then go read "My Unspoken Heart" my other story and it will explain life :D

:O THERE ALL STAYING AT DAVID'S HOUSE, JOHNNY'S BOYFRIENDS PLACE. 

WARNING: Next chapter will have hot make out sessions followed by nakedness and loss of virginity. Justsaying ;D 

This chapter wasn't so much a filler chapter, it needed to happen so enjoy :)