Index

Pap Corporation - (PC)

Pap Corporation (Pap Corp/PC) is an agency of scientists who are incredibly smart and talented, but corrupted. The corporation was built on the idea that the world is a ruined place that needs to be destroyed and a new, more enhanced race, should start anew and be the sole being to inhabit it. For the past 30 years, Pap Corp has been trying to destroy the world, but over and over they failed. That was until they made a device known as the Electromagnetic Radiator.

There was an earthquake because they were screwing with it and it was accidentally activated, but scientists of Pap Corp shut it down before irreversible damage was done. They weren’t yet ready to execute their plan because they didn’t have the superhuman race they needed yet. Nonetheless an earthquake happened, and the ER fell into the depths of the Earth’s crust. They were unsure how they were going to retrieve it, until they learned of genetically modifying the human race. In doing so, they created The Razzis. The Razzis’ original purpose was to retrieve the ER, but once Pap Corp found out about The Hybrids, they altered their course of execution. Now The Razzis first order of business was to capture The Hybrids and bring them to Pap Corp, alive.

I. The Razzis

The Razzis are a genetically engineer group of humans created by the scientist at Pap Corp. Pap Corp can make Razzis by the thousands, as all they are really are is a set of genes. Essentially, The Razzis can be regenerated. They are great in combat because of their genetic modification: the ability to temporarily blind and paralyze any victim whose gaze they catch. This is purposeful, in that the scientists at Pap Corp want to be sure of the capture of The Hybrids.

The Electromagnetic Radiator

If activated, it can send out electromagnetic waves that can interfere with the polar magnetic pulls from the north and south pole which will cause the world to spin the opposite way. Pap Corp created this device ages ago but lost it in an accident caused by accidentally setting it off. The S don’t really need it to SAVE the world, per say, but they want to get it before The Razzis do, because they don’t want the world to be destroyed.

Back when the Razzis were making the device, The S found out what their plan was. Once they heard they lost it, that’s when they decided to create the boys, to save the world from detriment and retrieve the Electromagnetic Radiator.

The Agency for Science and Research - (TASR)

The Agency for Science and Research (TASR) is an agency that specializes in many different kinds of scientific experimentation and research. They’re biggest goal in life is to make the world a safer and nicer place to live. They’re constantly working to make things on Earth better for it’s inhabitants.

 I. The Scientists- (The S)

The Scientists (The S) Dr. Montz and Dr. Breem work in the genetic engineering department. They are responsible for making The Hybrids 20 years ago in order to stop The Razzis from retrieving the ER from the depths of the earth to return to Pap Corp.

The Hybrids

The Hybrids are genetically enhanced humans. They were created by The S 20 years ago so they can find the ER and return it to good hands. There are 5 Hybrids, and each has a super power of their own that makes them individuals.

I.  Names and Characteristics

Louis:

Power :Super Speed. Downfall:S uper speed can only last an hour before wearing down due to growing weak.

-Has brown hair, blue eyes, perfect smile, killer calf muscles.

-Was adopted by Jay Tomlinson.

-Grew up in Doncaster.

-Attends University of Manchester 2011-present 

Liam:

Power: Super Strength. Downfall: Super strength can only last an hour before wearing down due to growing weak.

-Has brown hair, brown eyes, perfect smile, birthmark on his neck, nice lips.

-Was adopted by Karen and Geoff Payne

-Grew up in Wolverhampton.

-Attends University of Manchester 2011-present

Harry:

Power: Mind Reading. Downfall: Can only read minds of people thinking about him or if they are aware of his presence.

-Has curly brown hair, green eyes, perfect smile, dimples in his cheeks, tallest hybrid.

-Was adopted by Anne Styles

-Grew up in Holmes Chapel

-Attends University of Manchester 2011-present 

Niall:

Power: Future Viewing. Downfall: Can only see the future happening, cannot change the future or outcome.

-Has naturally brown hair but blonde highlights, blue eyes, had braces, pale skin.

-Was adopted by Maura and Bobby Horan

-Grew up in Mullingar

-Attends University of Manchester 2011-present 

Zayn:

Power: Camouflage/Invisibility Downfall: Camouflage only works if he is being completely still, no movement.

-Has black hair worn in a quiff, golden eyes, perfect smile, chiseled jawline, perfect cheekbones

-Was adopted by Tricia Malik

-Grew up in Bradford

-Attends University of Manchester 2011-present