Prologue

A pair of scientists, Dr. Montz and Dr. Breem, created in a lab five genetically enhanced humans. These humans were given superhuman abilities. Louis was given the ability to run at impossibly fast speeds, Liam was given the ability to lift the heaviest of the worlds objects, Niall was given the ability to see the decisions someone was going to make before even making them, Harry was given the ability to hear and understand the thoughts running through people’s minds, and Zayn was given the ability to camouflage himself to virtually any surface or background, essentially invisibility. 

The five boys were also given something else at the time of their creation. Instilled in them was a mission to complete, and this mission was to be the sole thing in life they needed to accomplish. To complete this assigned mission, they needed to form a bond with one another. This would deem complicated as the boys, at the time of creation, were all assigned different sets of parents. The parents’ job was to raise the boys as if they did not have any extraordinary powers, as to keep the operation under wraps. Only once the boys turned 15, and their powers came to full force would the parents be allowed to explain to the boys anything regarding their true mission in life.

It is crucial these boys eventually do meet one another, so that they may hone their powers to the fullest, and complete the mission that was set in stone since the beginning of their life. The only problem is that there is something, or perhaps someone, ready to sabotage everything for which the boys’ existence stands.