Chapter 51

SO COLD

His forest-green gaze was hazy and lustful. He was overbearing but not in a domineering manner. He was too close and too intimate. He tried to kiss me again. I placed a hand on his chest, keeping him in his place. I angled away. "Stop, Oscar." I pulled his hands away from my hips, holding them to avoid him returning them. "I'm going to put this down as you being tipsy. You're not level-headed. Try to sober up. You'll probably feel embarrassed once you're in a clearer state of mind."

Oscar was discombobulated and unsure with himself. He furrowed his brow, wondering. "You don't want to kiss me?" He sounded hurt.

"No," I answered without a pause, "I'm with Cole and I like him."

"How about a kiss on the cheek?" he sloppily grinned at me, baring the side of his face to me, mischievous.

"So you can quickly kiss me on the lips when I lean in close to you? No, thanks. I need to go back to Cole. I'll see you around." I left him with his ego bruised in the hallway and returned to Cole.

He stood up as I reached him, setting a half-empty bottle of beer down. "You ready to go?"

"Yes." I put my arms around his neck, kissed him briefly and pulled back with a smile. I was content with him. He made me happy and Oscar wasn't going to ruin his own friendship and my relationship with him because of a reckless, intoxicated moment.

*

We kissed with untamed, feral need. My legs were around his waist, his hands supported me, cupping my ass. Cole kicked open the bedroom door blindly and threw me none too gently onto his black covers. He yanked off his sweatshirt, pulled it over his head and tossed it behind him. My hand etched over the groove of his muscular chest and the ridges of his abs and then curled around his neck and we were kissing again. Fire burned in the pit of my stomach. The need to get closer to him was uncontrollable. I wanted him right here and right now. His tongue explored my mouth, and he groaned and pulled back. I made a noise of frustration. His mouth quirked up slightly, dark eyes clouded with hunger. "I need you naked." My t-shirt came off. He unclasped my bra just as quickly, his mouth met my nipple and he spoke gruffly. "The marks are fading." He pinned my arms above my head, head lowered to my chest and teeth grazing against my skin, tugging and determined to return the bruised colour to it. It was an act of ownership he couldn't shake.

My back arched as he placed a trail of soft kisses down to my navel and then to my sensitive area. His tongue flicked against my clit. My wrists were freed and my thighs were captured by a tight hold, keeping me in place as I moaned breathlessly, my mind foggy and eyes squeezed shut in bliss. His stubble added to the pleasurable sensation: grazing against my skin and tickling. He parted my lips with his tongue, my wetness loud against the strokes and brushes of his tongue. He took me in his mouth. "Cole," I groaned in agony, feeling the pressure build. My hips raised from the mattress. He put a hand on my stomach, keeping me down, easing the pressure and slowing down.

"Not yet," he had been so close, it was torture being brought to the edge only to be yanked back. I was going to finger-fúck myself, I couldn't take it. I needed to come. He pushed my hand away, kissing the inside of my thighs. I felt like we were going backwards.

My nerves were electrified. The sensations were intense, overwhelming and I was like a dog in heat. It was a spark that could not be stomped out. He was teasing me, dragging it out. "I want to go all the way." I announced in an aphrodisiacal state of mind. We hadn't had sex since January when I left town. I had been putting it off for a while, only now I wanted it. I needed it. There was no switch. No great moment to change my mind. It was animalistic need. I wanted to be intimate with Cole again in a way that didn't involve blowjobs and handjobs. My needs were wanton and carnal.