Chappie 17: What Happened?

Alright, so apparantly a lot of you enjoyed the previous chapter. I did too, so. It's about time to update again. Hope you all enjoy this update! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I was holding Violet's hand just hoping she would wake up soon, it's Brianna's birthday in two days. Brianna says all she really wants for her birthday is for Vi to wake up. All anybody really wants is for Vi to be okay, and to wake up in one piece. Everyone is in for a surprise, because I have a feeling she's going to be waking up soon. If I squeeze her hand she'll move her hand slightly, and today she was the closest to squeezing my hand than ever. I have a feeling she's coming back, and that she's coming back today. I refuse to give up hope on her, one day Liam tried to just give up on her, but she gave him hope.

She gave him hope by giving his hand a little squeeze. One little push of effort gives everyone that little glimpse of hope, that little reassurance that everything's going to be okay. Like when you're little and your mum gives you a nightlight to keep the monsters away. It's that little glimpse of light that shows everyone that it's going to be okay. 

Violet is going to wake up soon, and when she does I will be sitting here right beside her, waiting for her. 

Violet's POV

I looked at my little Nialler, his eyes looking at me full of hope. He knows, I don't know how, but he understands that I am coming back, and that it will happen soon. Maci told me it will happen soon, I've been checking the time. It'll happen in about ten minutes. I find it a good thing that it'll happen in that time because currently everyone is either in the cafeteria or at home taking a shower besides Niall. I want some alone time with him, even if it is just a little. The time went  by soooo slowly that I could've died...

Wait, technichally I am already part dead. Time went by so slowly that it felt like ten minutes would never pass. Finally nine minutes had passed, and I was ready. I am ready to go back , I just want my family back. Even if mum, dad, and even Maci are gone. I may not have cared for mum or dad much, and Maci wasn't even out of the woumb yet, but that doesn't mean that I can't be sad that they were gone. 

I started feeling all weird, it was like passing out all over again. Then all of a sudden everything went black, and I felt pressure on my hand. My instinct was to squeeze back, so I did. I suddenly heard a little gasp, and felt a few tears on my hand. My eyes started wanting to wake up, so my eyes fluttered open, and the first thing I saw was my little leprechaun holding my hand, with tears streaming down his face.

"Violet! Oh Violet! I'm so glad you're back! I knew you would come back to us! I just knew it! I knew that you would come back today!" He kept going on and on about how sorry he was that everything happened. He started blaming himself, but I promised him that it wasn't his fault. He was trying to be a good person, and that's okay. 

He was only trying to help someone, who lied about needing help, so I forgave him of course. I sat up gently because of course my arms, which were now wrapped in gauze, still hurt really bad, and I still felt weak too. Niall helped me sit up, and then he kissed my forehead realizing that he needed to call in the doctor, so he did. Just a press of the button and the doctor was in.

"Ahhh I see you have awoken Miss Payne. You must thank Mister Horan for bringing you in as quickly as he did, if he hadn't found you then you wouldn't have been found until your roommates came home. Which obviously would've been too late for you. By the way my name is Doctor Cruz, and as you probably would've guessed. I am your doctor!" 

The doctor was very kind, he just asked a few questions, and then took some tests to make sure that I was stable. I felt like a hobo, apparantly I was in a coma for five days. Yep, it's Thursday. Bri's birthday is on Saturday, and the doctor said if everything goes good I can go home tonight! Which is great. He also said that I should be kept on close watch just to make sure that I don't cut again, or I should go to rehab for it.