Chappie 12: Brianna's Date With "The Awesome Twin"

Pre Author's Note: Any time Vi and LiLi text each other Vi is The Superior Twin, and LiLi is The Awesome Twin. Just for future reference

Alright, here's the date

~Mina<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's POV

Ugh, finally I got everybody's outfits ready, I'm just glad I didn't have to get Liam's ready. If I would've had to get his clothes ready I would' ve murdered someone, quite literally too. I just got out of the shower, and surprisingly Vi was still here, and she was singing and dancing. She didn't even notice that Niall was behing her. A little giggle slipped out of my mouth, and I walked to my room finding Liam sound asleep, with a note on his forehead, and it was stuck on there with peanut butter. I giggled some more, and Liam was stirring, and starting to wake up, so I ran to the closet and hid in there.

I opened up the closet a bit, and saw him rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and then he left the room. He most likely heard Vi, or maybe something happened to her, and he felt it. So I snuck out, and hid behind the corner to see Liam looking confused as ever. Then he said, "Hey, do you guys smell peaunut butter too?" I was about to bust out laughing, so I ran to my bedroom, stuck my face in my pillow and busted out laughing. Oh man that was great. I heard the front door shut, so that meant Vi and Niall were going to get Liam's clothes ready before he went to get ready at his dorm. 

I heard Vi's door open, and then he went into her bathroom to look for the note that she supposedly left there. I snuck behind him, and took a picture of his face. It was unpredictable. Then I ran back to my room to get ready. I grabbed my favorite bright blue dress, and my favorite black pumps. They were my favorite because they are the most comfortable I have.

As soon as I got dressed I put on a light amount of dark blue eyeshadow, just enough where I wouldn't look like Britanny. I also put on some pink lipgloss, and a little bit of black eyeliner on my waterline. I was done, and I still had an hour left, so I decided to curl my hair into loose curls, and then I did my hair like Taylor Swift's in the Love Story video. But I just pulled out a few more curls than she did. 

I'm so excited for the date, but there's still time until then. Knowing Liam though he'll be early. So, I just waited in the living room. 

Liam's POV

I went to Vi's bathroom to try to find the note, but I didn't find anything. I looked up in the mirror to see if it was there, and it was. But, not on the mirror, on me. When I took the note off I made a face at it because, I discovered there was peanut butter on it.

I read the note, and mentally facepalmed. Alright, mental note, buy tape for twin sister later. I called Violet when I was leaving to go to my dorm to get ready, and she picked up the phone on the fourth ring. I'm sure she tried to ignore it, but I had the most annoying ringtone ever! 

(V- Violet     L- Liam)

V- Hello?

L- Violet!!! Peanut Butter!!! Really???!!!!

V- Well hello to you too Liam, and yes. You're just lucky I didn't use the glue on you.

L- Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Now, did you and your little boydeefriend get my outfit ready?

V- Haha, yeah we did. Your outfit is on your bed, now hurry up and leave. Bri should be out of the shower anytime, and we both know she doesn't want you to see her outfit yet. Now, hurry up and go get ready and leave my date alone. Good bye Liam, I'll see you when you guys get back from your date.