Chappie 6: A Little Chat With Liam Part 2 (Niall)

A/N: As if you couldn't tell this is gonna be in Niall's POV just for info :P . Hope ya'll liked the last chapter. The last chapter was the first time I was over a page. I just can't seem to extend them long enough. O_O you Nandos-Turtlecorns should be proud of me :D

Alright here's the chappie

~Mina<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

Hearing Liam and Vi's hushed voices made me wonder what exactly they were talking about. Just then I snapped out of my thoughts long enough to possibly hear my name, but there was no way someone as perfect as Violet was talking about me with her brother.

I was nothing more to her than her best friend from the age of six. Some of you may be wondering how we met well, that's a story I'll save for later. I loved her from first sight, but there was no way she would ever love me as much as I love her. Wait, wait, wait, did I just admit that I loved her?

Well, great, now if only I could grow the guts to tell her instead of just saying it to myself. My guess is that I was in my thoughts for a bit too long, because by the time I snapped out of my thoughts Violet and me were in a bone- crushing hug.

I heard her tell Liam not to forget to feed me, I chuckled a bit at that. I thought it was cute when she cared a bit too much about me, but like I said before there was no way she cared for me like I did for her.

Liam and I said our goodbyes to everybody, but Liam's goodbye was extra long for Bri. I even saw a blush on his face, man I would never let him live this one down. Man, Liam is just like me.

Neither of us can express how we feel about the girls we love, but I swear Vi and I would make up a plan to get the lovebirds together. The tension between the two was killing us all, I swear if we don't get them together soon I would burst.

When people attend my funeral on my tombstone it would say, Niall James Horan, C.O.D- Bursted from too much lovebird tension between, Liam James Payne and Brianna Rachelle Styles. When I snapped out of my thoughts again I heard Liam say quietly, "You should go talk to her later, she thinks you didn't like her singing. She was embarrassed because of that."

I was thoroughly shocked at this. I stopped in the road, and looked at him, "What! How could she ever think that, her voice is like an angel, and if anybody sung bad in that class it was that bi-" I covered my mouth before I said that word, I was trying to lay off the swearing.

As if that would ever happen. "Uhh I mean if it was anybody it was that caked in make-up chick, Britney." I said trying to hide the profanity I almost let slip.

"Well then Nialler, you should go tell her that yourself. Oh, and while you're at it can you two confess your undying love for eachother too?" I felt a blush rise in my cheeks, and I stuttered, "W-What a-are you t-talking about? There's no way she likes or even loves me back. I'm only her best friend, or even brother."

I was kind of sad after I said that because, even though I didn't wanna admit it I had to face the fact.

"Wow, you guys really do think a lot alike Nialler. She said that exact same thing about you earlier today when we were talking. Man, you guys are blinder than bats." I tried to deny it, but it's like he read my mind.

"Now before you deny anything I can name many reasons about how exactly I know you like her." I rose my eyebrow and gave him a look. "And what may those reasons be?" my voice rising with each word.

Man, I'd better sit down because, I know I'm in for a long, LONG list. "Well, Where do I start. Oh wait I don't even need to list them I have them all written down." Liam smirked and winked at me as if he already had this planned. Which, knowing him he most likely did. Liam came out carrying a piece of paper, well at least it's smaller than I thought it would be.

Before I could even read a word Liam busted out laughing. I stared at him raising my eyebrow. "Is the list really that bad, should I be scard to read it?" I asked a little scared of the list now. "Oh, no no no, it's not the list that's making me laugh so hard. My cheeks are feeling warm now, and I know it's because the girls are teasing Vi again."

I was right because, not too long after I felt it Cam sent me a text telling me what they are saying to her. Man, they're mean people, but man is it funny. Anyways proceed and read the whole list." I was a little hesitant to read it, but I proceeded anyway. 

It read:

Ways To Prove That Nialler is Truly Madly Deeply (A/N: Haha Truly Madly Deeply :D) in Love With my Sister. By: Liam James Payne

1. He talks in his sleep, and while half the time it is about Nandos the other half is about Violet

2. Anybody can see the way he looks at her.

3. He's always completely ecstatic when he gets to see Vi.

4. He writes songs for her. I've seen and read them all. Pshh who needs songwriting classes when you're in love.

5.  If she falls asleep in his arms he pulls an Edward Cullen on her, and stares at her when shes sleeping. If she wakes up he will pretend to fall asleep, so she's not so creeped out.

I looked up at Liam and said quietly, " I do all these things, don't I" he gave me a dumbfounded look and said a bit too loudly, "Well DUH! If you hadn't done all these things then I wouldn't have written them down in a pretty list." He was right it was a pretty list, it was colorful. It was in his mine and Vi's favorite colors. Purple, and Neon Green.

"So LiLi how exactly can I bring it up to her, and confess my feelings for her?" I asked quietly "Well, you could ask her on a date first, or maybe to go on a walk with you. Knowing her she'll most likely say yes if it's a picnic, or a date at a resturaunt."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I just might do that LiLi. But, you have to ask Bri on a date. If you don' t I swear that Vi and me are going to burst from the tension." I said with a playful tone.

Liam blushed and looked down. "Okay, I'll ask her." I looked at him and screamed, "YES!! FINALLY!!!", but then my tone went down a bit. "How do you know Vi will say yes to the date?" I said a little disappointed.

"Well, for one if you ask her on one of the dates I suggested she'll say yes for the food, and you. On the other hand even if you asked her to go on a walk she would go for you. She likes you, trust me Nialler I'm her twin brother I know everything." I nodded my head and cracked a giant smile, my braces showing through.

"You're right LiLi. Now, before I go over there will you feeeeedddd meeee pleeeeaaaaseeeeeee." I begged while giving my best puppy dog eyes. He sighed, " Yes Nialler I'll feed you, but right after you have to plan on how you're going to ask Vi.

When you're done planning go over there, and ask her, but don't be too forward. Have a little conversation with her first, then ask her." I smiled while I started thinking about the plan. Man, I really hope the plan goes as good as Liam and I want it to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Oooh Nialler is planning a date, but what is he planning? I already know, but I'm willing to take any guesses or suggestions. If any of your ideas are better than mine I'll probably use part of it with mine too. Alright love you guys. My nonexsistant Nandos-Turtlecorns

Stay Lovely

~Mina<3