Chappie 15 Part 2: I Guess It Can Get Worse...

Just when we all thought it couldn't get worse. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's POV

The movie was great, but I miss Liam terribly, and I can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Cameron and Harry dropped me off at the dorm, then they went off to the boys' dorm. When I walked up to the dorm the door was wide open. I ran in just to find things missing or broken. The tv was gone, but they left the dvd player, and all the movies. Who does that? I went to check Cam's room, I wasn't sure if anything was missing or not, but I would have to ask her later anyway. Then I checked my room, I looked in the mirror, and saw I was wearing my necklace that matched Harry's, but I wasn't wearing something else.

So I ran to my jewlery box to find that all they left were my earrings and rings, not a single necklace was left. Oh my gosh, I can't believe they took it all, even my great gradmother's necklace. That was the last thing I had of her, and now it's gone. Poof all because of a theif, after I realized that it was gone I started sobbing, and tears were running down my face really fast. After I settled down a little I went to check Violet's room, and I saw that the bathroom door was busted down. So I walked in there, and saw blood and a bloody razor on the floor.

Oh no, no no no. She can't be resorting back to this. If she did where is she? Where's Niall? Where's everyone when I need them most. I sat on Vi's bed, and found out that I was sitting on her phone. I am her best friend, so maybe it's okay to snoop. Just this once, I mean she wouldn't cut for not reason. Unless she was just relapsing, but that couldn't be it, she's had such a great time lately.

I went through her texts with Liam from the last two days, but there was nothing there. So I decided that I would check her and Nialls most recent conversations. Then I saw the texts. Those would definetly depress her, but from the picture you could clearly see Niall trying to get away. The text wasn't like Niall at all either. He would never leave her, I may not know him as well as Liam and Vi do, but it's obvious he loves her, and not Britney.

I have to help Violet realize what I realize, but first I have to find her. Just then, I got a phone call, from Liam. 

Liam's POV

 Apparantly I can't be gone for ten minutes trying to get a present for Bri's birthday, which happens to be a week from now. Without something bad happening. I was about to pick out the perfect gift, but then I get a call from the hospital telling me that Violet AND Niall are both in the hospital. Before I leave I tell the lady at the front to make sure that nobody buys it, that I'll be back later to buy it. She nodded her head, but informed me that I have to buy it within three days before she has to let someone else buy it. 

I nodded my head, and rushed off to the hospital. When I got to the hospital I ran up to the front desk. "Mam, uhh I need the room of Violet Payne, or Niall Horan?" She looked for it, and found it. "Ahh, here they are. Miss Payne is still in surgery, but you may go see Mister Horan, he should be awake any moment now. They will both be in the same room, which is room 304." I thanked the lady, and walked quickly to the room. 

As soon as I walked in I found Niall stirring. He's about to wake up. So I went, and sat beside his bed. He finally woke up about five minutes later, and his voice was all raspy. "Oi, mate. When did you get here? Wait, where's Vi. They said by the time I woke up she would be here." While he was saying this his heart moniter sped up a little bit too much, so some nurses rushed in.

"Oh Mister Horan, you're awake. Please calm down, or we'll be forced to sedate you again." He nodded his head slowly, and my eyes widened. Then the nurses left.  "Now Niall to answer your questions from earlier. I got here maybe ten minutes ago. Vi is still in surgery, they said she would've been back by now, but she had to get a blood transfusion. So it took extra time. But she'll be here soon. I promise. Now mate, why did you have to get sedated??"