Chappie 14: Party Followed By Hangovers

Party time! :D

~Mina<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's POV

We're going to make Perrie and Zayn learn to have fun, whether they like it or not! 

The music was turned up, and we had everything you would need for a party. Food, lots of it, drinks, any kind you could think of, and lots of CD's to keep our music selection going. First we starfted with truth or dare, but then everybody was half naked, and I did NOT want Hazza naked in my house. I'm sure Cam did, but Bri, Perrie, El, and I sure didn't. Neither did our boyfriends, so we just kept everybody that way. By now Perrie and Zayn both realize that we play Truth or Dare hardcore. 

Now we're going to play Never Have I Ever. First with our fingers because we don't need anyone drunk... yet. After we played with our fingers Niall and I ended up the most innocent because we had the most fingers up. Oh well, we won't seem so innocent when we are so drunk we don't even know anymore. Yes, I know that most of us are underaged, but who cares. We have supervision. Well, we have Lou and El. Which is hardly supervision, but oh well.

(By the way I don't support underaged drinking at all, this is just what I want to happen. It'll keep the chapter moving.)

"Alright, so who wants to start this one, not Louis." I said. Louis sighed and frowned, he loved starting games. But it gets annoying with him starting first all the time.

"Okay, I'm officially making Perrie start first because she's right in front of me, and because she's so shy." I shouted to everyone. Perrie sighed, but smiled because inside we all knew she wanted to go, but she was still a bit shy, so she just didn't say it. 

"Uhh, alright. Never have I ever ran down the street in my undergarnments." We all took a drink except for Harry Zayn and Perrie. They all gave us weird looks, but we explained the story. One time Lou dared us all to do something, we all said no, and we just so happened to have to run down the street in our undergarnments if we said no. Lou just decided to do it with us because it seemed like fun. Which it kind of was, seeing all the stupid looks on peoples faces. Now nothing fazes them anymore because we're the weird party kids. 

"Okay, never have I ever gotten laid." Lou, El, Cam, and Hazz took a drink. I wasn't surprised at all. I mean really, who would be. The game kept on going, but we had to stop because Harry, Louis, Perrie. Zayn, and Niall were so bad that they were going to fall if they tried to get up. I was quite surprised that I wasn't that bad. I mean I had a little buzz going on, but not bad enough where my hangover would be unbearable. 

Perrie and Zayn sure did learn how to party, and hardcore at that too. Cameron, Brianna, Eleanor, Liam, and I laid the "children" in bed so they wouldn't hurt themselves. I sat down with Liam, Bri, Cam, and El so we could all just talk. Bri and LiLi were cuddling while Cam, El, and I were all cuddling. Don't ask, we're girls, and sometimes it's nice to cuddle with your best friends.

All the girls were extremely close in these relationships, and after tonight we've become extremely close with Perrie too. So her and Zayn are welcome to hang out with us any time. El Cam and I were laughing about how drunk our boyfriends and Perrie were. It was quite funny seeing them like that. 

"Hey I'll be back guys I'm going to check on the childrens making sure they're okay." I said. Then went off to the bedrooms. Zayn and Perrie were sound asleep in Bri's room on the bed, all cuddled up together. They were a cute couple, so I took a picture, followed them on twitter, and tweeted the picture of them.