Chappie 5: A Little Chat With Liam Part 1 (Violet)

A/N: Again sorry about that last boring chapter I just needed to get it up to this point. So, basically that was a filler.

~Mina<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's POV

I was running as fast as my feet would take me. Honestly I didn't even have control over my feet they were just taking me where they wanted to go, but I already knew where I was going. School was done, so my feet were taking me to my dorm room. My ears picked up the sound of two pairs of feet right behind me, but I didn't even have to look back to know that it was Brianna and Cameron. We shared a dorm, and they knew if they didn't hurry and catch up they would be locked out.

Whenever I'm upset or embarrassed I tend to block people out, and that includes locking my dorm mates out. Not that that's a problem though, we keep our spare key on top of the doorframe. The only people that know about it are me, Brianna, Cameron, and Niall.

Niall only knows because, he caught me placing it there, and I told him he couldn't tell anyone that it's there not even Liam. We finally all arrived to the dorm, and I immediately plopped down on the couch and hugged a pillow, and my knees up to my chest.

After about an hour of just sitting on the couch alone I heard a knock at the door and shouted, "Cameron someone's at the door!!!" I could hear her sigh from the kitchen and she shouted back "Then why don't you go get it you're much closer to the door!!" I groaned loudly then shouted again, "Bri!!! Someone's at the door go get it!!"

She shouted back from the bathroom apparantly, "No! I'm in the shower and I'm NOT about to answer the door in my towel AGAIN!!!!" I growled under my breath. "Caaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm pleaseeeeee go get the door." I pleaded. "Ugh fine!! Ya know it's not like you're the closest to the door. Don't you worry Vi just sit there and don't lift a pinky." she said aggrivation and sarcasm clear in her voice.

I was just about to slam my face in my pillow, but then I saw them walk in, Liam and Niall. I shot a glare at Liam, and a small smile to Niall (hehe that rhymed) just to make sure he didn't think anything was wrong.

Whenever Niall finds out something is wrong with me he doesn't let me hear the end of it. I gave my best friend and brother a hug, and said hi before dragging Liam over to the corner with me, leaving a confused Nialler in front of the shut door.

 I was glaring at Liam in front of me before I whisper shouted, "Why did you bring HIM of all people here!!"  "Well, I thought you wouldn't mind considering he is your best friend, and that you like him. Plus I have the dorm key, and he lost his so I had to bring him along." Liam said with a confused whisper. "Okay, so, I hear that you are confused about all this.

The thing is I just embarrassed myself in front of him, and then I just ran off pretending nothing happened. There's no way he likes me in any way besides a best friend or sister. I spend all my time liking, maybe even possibly loving him and I have no idea why, because I know there's no chance he likes or even loves me back. Why do I even try!" I said all that with a sad, yet aggrivated voice.

"Violet Midnight Payne!" Liam shouted fairly loud. I gave him a look that told him to lower his voice and to continue before I smacked him across the face. "You really are blind." he said as if I was missing something, which knowing me I probably am. "What are you talking about?" I asked, really confused. "Have you ever seen the look in his eyes, lonliness?" I had seen it before, but I wondered how he had noticed too.

"Well, yeah, but what about it. There's no way it's because of me. No way at all."  "But Violet it is, it really is. He's lonely because you're not in his arms, and he's lonely and sad because he sees you not loving yourself. He thinks you don't love yourself or him."

Part of that was true, but it wasn't the part of me not loving him. It was the part of me not loving myself. I didn't look too bad, but I hated my curves. I was bullied about it before, so it lead to cutting. So, one thing lead to another I am now a girl who doesn't look too bad, but has cuts all over her stomach. Even some on her thighs.

The only people that know about it are Bri, Cam, and apparantly Niall. Then again he did accidentally walk in on me changing once. Anyway, enough about my sob story, back to the converstation.

"Well, you and Nialler should get home. It's about time to eat. Don't forget to feed Nialler okay? Also don't forget if you or Niall wanna come talk to me about anything, anything at all you both know where to find me." I said quietly, I gave Liam and Niall both big hugs.

"Oh by the way Liam don't forget to say goodbye to your girlyfriend." I said in a funny voice while winking. "Vi! Shutup Bri isn't my girlfriend."  He said loudly, but quiet enough where Bri wouldn't hear us from the other side of the house. "Yet" I added at the end. "Oh hush Vi." Liam said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and yelled, "Bri, Cam, Niall and Liam are leaving come say good bye." Both girls said their goodbyes, and I swear I saw both Bri and Liam blush when Liam kissed Bri on the cheek. Awww, who am I kidding, I know I saw them blush. I knew because I could feel it. I forgot to mention whenever  I feel something Liam feels it to, and whenever Liam feels something I feel it.

Liam and Niall finally left. I felt bad that I hadn't talked to Niall the whole time though, but I'm sure if he knew, if only he knew he would understand completely. Man, I had a lot to think about. For example, does Niall really like me? Am I the real reason of his lonliness? Will we be together one day? Oh well, I may never know, but for now lets not worry about all this. Lets worry about my belly needing food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Does Niall really like her? Is she the real reason of his lonliness? Will they be together one day? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW, nah I'm just playin. You guys will find out soon. Soon enough my pretties. I figured out a name for my non-existance fanbase. (Non-existance means not real, and my fanbase is practically nothing:( ) They are the Nandos-Turtlecorns *Turtles, with unicorn horns that like Nandos*

Alright my pretty Nandos-Turtlecorns Stay Lovely

~Mina<3