Chapter Thirty-Three: Replaced.

Eli :.:

I left her, alone. I did to her the one thing I never said I would. I promised to replace her, and that promise will last forever, Which is why I'm making this mistake.

Eli ran down the damp, cold streets. His thoughts ran deep through his mind. He knew where he was going and what he was going to do. Eli's heart raced as his legs raced with it. The rain pelted him, he was soaked and shivering. The warehouse was only a few feet away, he could see it through the rain that fell hard on the ground.

Stepping up to the huge doors that he knew all to well, that he was all too familiar with. "So you made it, have you?" Tyler's dark voice met Eli and he froze in his tracks. He was in the warehouse now; the doors left open behind him.

The building was cold, you could see the pouring rain from the doors that remained open, it fell so hard. If you tried to look through it to see the opposite side, it would be rather difficult. "Yeah.. A deal is a deal" Eli said through raspy breathes.

"Oh, so now you agree that we had a deal. You know Eli, I have been waiting for this since you started fooling around with my girlfriend.. and when I win this little battle tonight, you and she will both realize that she is mine. Mine." Tyler's words were harsh and bitter, Eli refrained from rolling his eyes drastically.

A few guys stepped out from some random placed boxes and crates. Eli noticed they were tyler's friends. "I thought it was just me and you, I know you are low but even I didn't expect you would jump me" Eli's voice was menacing and angered.

"Stupid, they are here just in case you try to pull something, like pulling out a weapon, this is a fists only fight, they are only here because I had no idea what I would be stepping into" Tyler glared at Eli before he snapped his fingers. As he did so his friends rang a bell. "Ready?" He asked looking at Eli.

"Ready" Eli snapped back before they both charged at each other. Tyler punched Eli in the gut, but Eli had more experience he didn't beat up people who were defenseless he beat up and fought people who would fight back, who wanted to.

Eli dodged a second punch, he quickly elbowed Tyler in the face, a little blood was noticeable at the edge of Tyler's lip, But he quickly brushed it away with the back of his hand. Eli watched Tyler's friends cautiously he couldn't trust anything Tyler said.

As his attention was on them, Tyler stole a dirty punch to Eli's stomache, then to his chest knocking the wind out of him, when Eli doubled over, Tyler shoved him to the ground and kicked him in the rib cage. Eli groaned and spit up a little blood but easily stood up ready for more.

"Haven't you had enough?" Tyler smiled when Eli shook his head and charged at him. Eli pinned Tyler to the ground, punching him in the stomach, then the face, throat, and even the chest. Pay back was a bitch, but Eli wasn't going to fight one.

Not giving up or slowing down for a moment, Eli quickly stood up and grabbed Tyler's neck making him stand as well. A hard punch to Tyler's chest made a sickening crunch, but it didn't stop Eli form punching him about three times in the mouth. 

When Tyler doubled over, hands on his knees Eli took this opportunity to knee him in the face. A sickening crunching sound was heard, and as Tyler's friends gasped Eli was surprised, he knew he broke Tyler's nose and eyebrow bone.

Tyler began to spit lots of blood onto the ground. Eli smirked satisfied, stepping back and watching with pleasure what he had done. Tyler could barely stand he kept falling to his knees, blood poured from his left eye, his nose and his mouth. You could barely see the skin on his face it was so covered, perhaps Eli broke more than he thought.

Tyler spit blood onto the ground once more before finally standing on his feet. He staggered for a few moments, almost loosing balance. He smirk and blood filled his teeth and they showed through his wide grin. He looked as if he was a mad man, Eli stepped back observing everything.

"I think it's safe to say I won, you can barely stand. I surely broke a lot on your face" Eli said softly, stepping a few inches towards Tyler who glared daggers at Eli. "You won nothing, you-" Tyler's words were cut short at the sound of sirens, the sound was so loud and soon red and blue lights reflected against the cold building.

The flashes of color burst brightly in the rain. It was only a matter of minutes before Tyler would be arrested. "You lied" Tyler spat at Eli before he snapped his fingers at his friends. One of them tossed something to Tyler, who barely caught it. 

Eli's eyes were narrowed as he watched everyone closely. "I told you, I won't loose. I told you if you broke our deal, I would.. make this look like an accident. They will think it's self defense..." Tyler laughed darkly.

Tyler's hand raised now, it all happened so fast Eli had o time to run, to dodged, to hide. The bullet sound was louder than anything Eli had ever heard, for a moment he couldn't understand what had happened. "Eli!!!" A voiced screamed.

Eli's eyes were met with his bloodied chest, his hands fumbled with looking for the bullet. "Eli!!" The screamed made Eli look up this time, and he saw his Princess running for him.

Eli collapsed on the ground, That princess was the only thing he needed to see, he was happy to see.. Eli went into this fight tonight realizing he might die. 

And now, at least he can say he saved the one he loved.

[[Okay, I hope you liked it. I just want to let you guys know that this is NOT the last chapter okay? So don't panic! LOL. Umm anyways, it took so long to get this out because my town was hit by a horrible snow storm, it took trees and powerlines down so we lost power. 45% of my town is still without power =/ But I got mins back thankfully, I had lost interent for a few days, so that's why I couldn't update. I hope you all understand. Vampire story is getting update next, hang in there!]]