Nineteen: What got me into this mess, Lies and deceitful actions.

Chapter Nineteen: What got me into this mess that devoured me, Lies and deceitful actions keep promising.

Eli :.:

"Well, what have we here?" The taunting voice asked. Eli grabbed Terra and pushed her behind him carefully. He glared at Tyler, who stood in the door way. "How did you get in?" Terra asked scared. Eli could tell form her voice as she trembled in fear that she was confused. As he was.

"Oh Terr-Bear, don't tell me you forgot?" Tyler smirked at Terra. "F-forgot what?" she stuttered. Eli grabbed her hand, keeping her calm. "That your mom gave me a house key, back two months when we were going steady" Terra gasped and Eli took note of Tyler glaring at their hands. "You can't keep it, Tyler" Terra snapped.

Tyler laughed slighty. "I can do what I want you cheating bitch!" Tyler was getting pissed and Eli watched all of his movements, carefully keeping Terra away. "I didn't cheat on you" Terra said responding to Tyler's antics. "I don't understand why you keep saying that?" She glared, annoyed.

"Because it's true, look you and this guy right here, I knew you had a thing for him" Tyler snapped and walked closer to Eli, trying to get to Terra. "Don't Even, Think About It." Eli glared menacingly at Tyler. "I don't beat her like you do, that's why she likes me" Eli snapped at Tyler, getting beyond livid at his antics.

"So what, are you two a thing now?" Tyler glared. Eli got so mad he couldn't stop the words from coming, he wanted Tyler to get pissed. "Yes" He pulled Terra closer, into his arms. "She's mine now, so I suggest you back off" Terra wrapped her arms around Eli is pure fright. Tyler stepped back looking only at Terra. "You'll regret this sweetheart" He grinned before leaving the house. Terr locked the chain lock on her front door, one he couldn't unlock and sighed.

I looked at Terra and smiled slightly, hoping she wasn't too disturbed by all this. "Eli, what you said" Eli noticed Terra's blushed and he quickly regained his compsure, standing up straighter he replied "Oh, yeah I know were not together. I just wanted to get him where it hurts" Terra stopped blushing and looked at the ground.

When Terra looked back up at Eli she glared at him. Eli was taken aback he didn't understand what it was for. "What?" He asked nonchalantly. Terra slammed her hands by her sides. "You lied, about us being together" Eli didn't understand why she was getting so worked up about it, he shrugged his shoulders at her. "You don't care?!" She snapped loudly.

Eli stayed quiet, stunned to his spot at her actions. "Am I just a pawn to you? Christ Eli! You're supposed to be hleping me no putting me in more danger for lying, I can't believe you would use me like that just to piss him off" At the end Eli noticed Terra's voice break and she refused to look at him, as he noticed tears dropping of her chin. "Terra" He whispered gently starting to come closer to her.

"Get out" She whispered weakly, hskaing with tears. "What, why?" Eli was stunned. "Get Out!" Terra screamed at Eli, her face red and her eyes swollen with tears. "I-I" Eli stuttered on his words for the first time. "Now!" Terra screamed, opening the door and letting Eli walked through it. Eli was beyond confused about what had just happened.

As Eli began walking to no definite destination he couldn't help but wonder what he ahd done to make her so angry, all he did was lie about them being together, why was she so upset? Eli clenched his fists now angry at Tyler for all of this; if he hadn't shown up in the irst place this would have never happened.

It's not that Eli didn't mind telling Tyler that him and Terra were together, in fact he didn't mind at all. It would only allow him to get closer to Terra, which was what he had wanted all along. Just to be able to hold her hand for more than comfort, to be able to hold her any time he wanted, without an excuse. Eli craved thoses actions to be able to be his.

Walking away he sighed slipping his headphones in his ears and blasing Emarosa from his IPod. Frustrated he walked to Josie's for answers, maybe she knew something about Terra that he didn't, or maybe she could understnad Terra's actions because she was simply her best friend.

Reaching Josie's front door Eli knocked, once the door was answered Whitney smiled at Eli warmly. "Hello Eli, come in" Whitney was cheerful and Eli gave her an odd look that Josie deciphered coming into the room. "She has a date, with Kale" Josie smirked as Whitney waved and left the house all excited. "Kale, why does that sound familiar?" Eli asked Josie.

He recalled the name in his mind, but couldn't find an explanation. "Kale, you know we used to hang with him last year, he had moved though. But now he is back and asked Whitney out" Josied smirked. Eli just nodded not phased he was too upset about what happened with Terra.

"What can I do for you?" Josie asked grabbing a seat on her couch, she invited Eli to sit as well. "Ugh, Terra" Eli groaned before smacking his head down on the back of the couch. "Tell me what happened" Josie responded waiting patiently for the story. Eli told her everything and she stayed quiet during the entire thing, not wanting to inerrupt Eli guessed.

"Why?" Eli asked Josie when he was finished with his story. Josie smirked to herself. "Oh, I knwo exactly why" Eli sat up more excited to finally know the answer to his question. "Really?" He asked Josie who shrugged then stood up. "Really, but I'm not telling you" She grinned at Eli, who looked at her bewhildered. "Why the hell not?" He snapped.

"Because you need to figure it out for yourself, good luck" Josie opened her door letting Eli out. "Thanks for nothing" Eli said grumly, leaving Josie's home. Upon walking home he wondered and decided that he would think of all the reasons until he found the right one as to why Terra acted that way.

It would just take some time.