Three: The Morning After.

Chapter Three: The Morning After.

Terra :.:

Terra woke to the sounds of her alarm clock going off in the morning. She whacked her hand on the off button and just lay in her bed for a moment. Another day, I hope it goes better than yesterday. She thought off to when she had gotten home yesterday evening, Tyler came over and beat her up once again. she sighed and rolled out of bed. Time to get ready for school.

Terra quickly walked to the bathroom after getting dressed. She looked in the mirror at her black eye and busted lip she fingered the bruise and flinched at the pain. Terra lifted up her shirt and examined the bruise on her stomach. After grabbing her make up bag, Terra ran foundation all over the black eye, followed by some concealer powder. Hopefully Tyler will be happy with the cover up. Terra felt a sudden rush of nerves hit her.

Terra rushed down the stairs after throwing on her checkered vans she slipped into her hoodie and grabbed her messenger bag. Off to school she was. It was a quiet walk to school, but Terra was already running late due to the fact that she had to cover up her bruises. she huffed and looked at her watch. She would miss the beginning of first period if she didn't hurry.

Once Terra got to the school she walked to the main office and picked up a late slip. "One more late slip and it's detention for you dear" her school vice principle warned. Terra nodded and rushed off to her ocker. Great, this day is already horrible. Terra ran a hand through her hair trying to calm her nerves. The bell to first period had just rang, she gathered her books and rushed off.

As Terra began to run down a hallway she collided with someone, sedning her to the floor and her books everywhere around her. She looked up and noticed a tall boy glaring at her. He had dark hair, it swept perfectly around his face and his dark clothing accentuated his good looks. She was almost lost before she realized she hadn't said anything. "I'm S-Sorry" She quickly spoke and gathered the rest of her things.

The stranger held out his hand, Terra flinched it was her natural reaction and she regretted it when he looked at her oddly. Great he thinks I'm a freak. Not that it would matter what he thought she wouldn't be allowed to even talk to him. "Don't worry about it" The boy spoke to her, and scrutinized her features. Terra felt so self conscience as she thought about her busted lip and bruises.

The stranger bent down and picked up a pen. Terr'a pen, she realized she forgot to grab it. "I believe this is yours" The stranger smirked at her. Terra returned the smile as best as she could. On the inside she was freaking out, what if Tyler saw them talking? he will already question her for being late to school. "What's going on here?" Terra recognized the familiar voice. Terra noticed how angry Tyler looked and immediately tried to save herself.

"Ty, I dropped my stuff, A-and he helped me pick it u-up" A few seconds passed before Tyler came charging towards the two of them. "Oh is that what happened?" Tyler glared at Terra menacingly and she cowered in fear. "As a matter of fact it is, I was late to class and ran into her I should be apologizing, but I didn't catch her name" The stranger made eye contact with Terra after speaking, then looked at Tyler. "T-Terra is m-my name" Terra quickly spoke, she looked up at Tyler who only looked at the boy.

"I'm her boyfriend, and were done here" Tyler growled harshly towards the stranger. He grabbed Terra's arm and she flinched as he dragged her down the hallway roughly. Once they turn a corner Tyler threw Terra against a row of lockers. Terra gasped and dropped her stuff, holding her hands up in defense. Tyler grabbed her wrists and held them against the lockers, he looked down at her angrily. "You have two seconds to explain why you were talking to him" He snapped. 

A single tear escaped Terra's left eyes. "Ty, I really didn't mean to. He ran into me." She told the truth, Terra always did. but it was never enough for Tyler, who just then applied great pressur to Terra's wrists. She whimpered. "You better be telling the truth, you rotten whore" Tyler slapped he across the face, and then let her go.

"I'm sorry" Terra whispered as she picked up her books. Tyler pushed her down to the ground and sat on her stomach. "Not as sorry as you'll be later" He grabbed her hair and pulled her off the floor with a fistful of it. "Please, stop" she whined, she pleaded, she tried everything. When Tyler finally let go, he held Terra's arm tightly as they walked to their second period class.

Three classes later and Terra returned to her locker to grab new books for her last few classes. A familiar face turned up after she shut her locker door. Terra yelped in surprise and looked at the darkly dressed stranger from earlier that morning. "Hi there" His voice was deep and terra couldn't help but think he was attractive. "I have to g-go" she spoke quietly.

Terra started walking away when the stranger held her wrists and pulled her towards him. They were close suddenly and Terra's face heated up due to the close proximity of their bodies and his hand on her waist. "I'm Eli" He smiled at her before letting his hand glide against her waist as he walked away. "See you around" He called, walking off in the opposite direction as her.

Terra smiled and soon regretted it as Tyler flew down the hall towards her. Terra attempted to run from him and to her next class. but he grabbed her wrist, and roughly forced her to him. "You're in so much trouble" He glared while throwing her books in the trash and dragging her out the back doors of the school. Out in the parking lot, just a few moments later. 

Oh god, please tell me this isn't happening, were Terra's last thoughts before Tyler threw her into his car and sped away from the school.