Twenty Two: Forever is a long time,But I wouldn't mind spending it with you.

Chapter Twenty Two: Forever is a long time, But I wouldn't mind spending it with you.

Terra :.:

Terra began carressing Eli's arms with her soft, small fingers. His breathing was steady, and she resisted the urge to talk; in fear of ruining the moment. Eli began to roll over and Terra moved away from him, when he faced her on his side; she did the same for him. "Hi" He whispered to her, Terra blushed at how extremely close they were, she didn't believe she would ever stop blushing.

"Terra we have to deal with Tyler, you know" Eli spoke softly looking into Terra's eyes, she swallowed hard. "Eli, I'm not ready" Terra told him gently. "No one ever is Terra, but it has to be done other wise he will keep coming after you" Eli looked worried for Terra and she felt slightly bad. "I'm sorry you have to fight my battles, you can stop" Terra reached her hand up to capture a tear that fell.

"Terra I will fight your battles forever if that's what it takes" Terra could tell that there was more to what Eli was going to say, she noticed the lsight blush and him look away. "Forever is a long time, Eli I wouldn't mind spending it with you" Terra blushed madly at her sudden words but she didn't say anything else, when Eli looked at her with stunned eyes he began to blush. Terra wondered what had gotten into her. "I-I" Eli stuttered still looking at Terra.

"I'm sorry, that was sudden" Terra sat up, balanceing her self in her wrist. "No Terra, Just listen" Eli said holding onto her shoulder. "I don't mind spending it with you either, I've grown attached to you over these past few weeks, and I want to be there for you; always" Terra looked at him shocked beyond words. "Eli I never want you to leave me, I feel so alive and special when your with me, I feel like. . . Me again" Terra lsightly smiled. Eli cupped her cheek softly..

They both leaned in and Eli palced one of the most soft, beautiful kisses, against Terra's lips. Terra's heart beat eratically and she was stunned to recieve such a gentle kiss, she felt fragile towards Eli, like if he was to rough she would break at any second. When they pulled away Terra looked at Eli intently. "Wow" She breathed. Eli smiled at Terra before bringing his lips to hers one more time for another kiss. "You're special to me" Eli smiled and held Terra in his arms.

"Thank you" Terra smiled and felt more than happy. This was the first time she actually felt like a human being, not just a thing that can esaily be thrown away at will. Terra felt like she meant something to Eli, and Terra trusted him more than anyone she has ever trusted. That was saying a lot for Terra. "Shall we go to school?" Eli asked Terra hesitantly.

"Well it's almost lunch time" Terra laughed slightly before continiuing. "Is there really any point?" Eli smirked "I guess not, want to hang out until the others get out then go to Whitneys?" Terra nodded and Eli pleased with the idea. "So when can you take the cast off" Terra knew Eli was curious and it didn't bother her. "Three weeks, it was not that big of a fracture" Terra smiled reassuringly at Eli. "You going to tell me where you got the cut on your stomach?" Terra waited patiently.

"Terra, I promise to tell you when the time is right where I got it, It goes along with the other scars, I promise to tell you I swear; I'm just not ready to yet" He looked down guitily and Terra felt bad. "Eli, I can wait. I trust you more than anything, and if your not ready it's okay" Terra leaned against Eli once again and cuddeled her head amoungst his shoulder. "Thank you" He whispered before kissing her head.

A few hours later and Terra was walking to Whitney's, holding Eli's hand as well. Terra felt ahppy and secure, safe and warm with Eli. Terra felt all positive things, and she never wanted it to end. She even forgot about Tyler the entire time she was walking with Eli. "Hey Guys!" Whitney grinned while meeting them at her front door. "Hey" Terra and Eli spoke in unison. Whitney looked down at their hands innertwined. "Josie! Kale!" She screamed excitedly. "What?" The both said from the lviing room.

Terra slightly giggled as Josie's eyes went wide. "Oh My Gosh!" She squeaed wrapping them in her amrs and hugging them tightly. "It was about time!" Josie grinned, Whitney and Kale nodded. "We ordered pizza, you guys wanna hang I'm guessing" Kale spoke softly to Eli, who Terra watched nod his head and smile.

Sitting on the couch after eating Eli wrapped Terra in his arms, he was always so overly gentle with her and Terra loved it. "Terra let's get you home, it's already eight" Eli smiled warmly at Terra. Lifting off the couch, Terra gave Whitney and Josie a hug goodbye. Holding hands Eli walked Terra home.

"Thanks for walking me home, Eli" Terra smiled and looked up into his dark eyes as his penetrated her bright blue orbs. "Any thing for you Terra" Eli smiled and bent down gently kissing Terra's lips. Blushing a bit crazily, Terra then remembered that her mom wasn't home. "Eli, my mom isn't home" Terra looked at the ground. Eli looked at her oddly for a moment before Terra watch the realization in his eyes. "Terra, I can't stay"

"But he has a key Eli" Terra was shaking now with some fear. "I can't stay, not until we have tlaked to your mom and stuff. It's not in my morals to" Eli's shoulders sank when Terra looked away from him, about to open her front door Eli grabbed her arm. "Terra, please listen to me" Terra turned sadly and obeyed. "I'm not going to stay because it's not time yet, we just started dating today, I want to treat you better than he did, I want to be perfect for you, because your perfect in my eyes" Terra lost her breathe at the last part.

"But I have trust issues" she started.

"So?" He finsihed.

"So, I won't be able to be okay with everything"

"And, Neither will I, But we will compromise"

"I'm extremely jealous when I love something" She explained.

"Me too" He smirked.

"I mess up a lot" Terra sighed.

"I'm willing to accept you, you're perfect in my eyes" Eli finalized.

"You're the one who's perfect, Eli you're everything I could have asked for" Eli walked closer to Terra and embraced her into his arms. "Just stop fussing and kiss me" Terra was shocked when Eli kissed her more passionately than before, her heart fluttered tremendously and her breathe quickened. "Eli" She breathed, their foreheads together.

"I respect your morals" She looked at him and smiled. "And I will respect yours in return" He smied back. "Call me if you need anything, no matter what time it is" He told Terra gently. Terra nodded and agreed. "Okay, I promise" Eli smiled and kissed Terra's head before she walked into her house.

Locking her front door Terra leaned against it and smiled.

She was alive again.