Chapter 4

Sorry for the wait my lovelies, but here's the next chapter and a little surprise for you ;) It probably wont happen again or if you like it it will we'll just have to wait and see aye? Oh and i've dedicated this chapter to one of my most dedicated fans who constantly bugs me to upload and i love it, don't stop aha. So yeah, anyways enough from me enjoy! 

~~~

Klaus POV (That's right baby it's the villain we all hate to love but love to hate) 

I watched from the shadows, silently trailing, as she wandered through the forest almost peacefully. 

She truly was a beautiful sight with her black hair that fell to her mid back and big brown eyes that could charm anyone into doing anything. She could wrap you around her little finger and then throw you to the side with no second thought.  

She was a feared, yet lusted after, creature that didn't realise what she was made for. I did, though, I just knew, her one purpose in life was the one thing so many hate and disregarded; killing. 

She didn't understand that she belonged to the night, she was meant to kill and not be remorseful, and with her emotions off she could become the greatest creature in the history of mythical creatures.  

We both could, together. All that was standing in the way were her stupid brothers and pitiful excuse of a best friend, but they could be sorted out quickly. 

I watched in amusement, and fascination, as she stopped walking as if she could smell me, she always did have a very strong nose compared to other vampires, even werewolves. 

Finally having enough of being in the shadows I purposely stepped on a twig and watched on in amusement as she whipped around so fast she probably would have given her whiplash if she was human. Before she could see me, though, I used my vampire and werewolf speed to disappear and watched, instead, from her left hand side as her nose crinkled in confusion, like it did every time she was confused about something. 

I decided I would have a little fun with her, so, running around her with my inhuman speed I had the pleasure of seeing her twisting and turning in a circle, trying to keep up with me until she finally had enough and demanded me out of the shadows. 

"Alright, enough. Show yourself already!" 

I came to a stop on the same side I started with in the first place and let another twig snap as I stepped out of the darkness that was surrounding me and into the moonlight that was, conveniently, shining down on us. 

"Klaus."  

I always did love when people looked so shocked to see me the first time. I still remember the day I met her, Lillian.

It was the 13th century; me and my brother Elijah were on our way to meet the Hall family, one of the most respected families of this time. It was a party of sorts, they would've called it a celebration or gathering in those times, and it was strictly formal.

Elijah and I walked towards the house after the stable boy took our horses to the stables with the others that the rest of the guests had used to get here.

We walked through the doors, hearing our family name being announced, since we were here on behalf of our whole family who couldn't make it, unfortunately.

As we descended the stairs leading to the main hall my eyes scanned the room, not looking for anything in particular but somehow knowing there was something very important here, and that's when I saw her.

She was the most beautiful person in the room, that stood out with an aura like no other, I could tell, even from all the way across the room, that she was a sweet, gentle person but had a fire that you couldn't distinguish that was hidden deep within her very being. She intrigued me to no end and I honestly could not wait to meet her formally.