Chapter 3

"Lillian, what a coincidence seeing you here." Klaus said, breaking the tense silence surrounding us.

I can't believe he's here, right now, and damn he looks good. His brown wavy hair was cut short, different to how it was in the 16th century but better nonetheless, his dark brown eyes bored into mine with so much intensity i had to fight with myself to not look away and appear weak. His face was adorned with a smirk, a very knowing one, and he barely blinked to break eye contact with me.

Copying his smirk and switching to my left foot with my hand on my hip i replied, "A coincidence? Yes, i'm sure."

A quite chuckle left his lips and if i were still human i may not of heard it but with my sensitive hearing it came across loud and clear. "Still as feisty as ever. Tell me what are you doing back here in the lovely Mystic Falls?" He asked with a curiosity that would fool any human into giving in, but i knew better.

"Oh, i could ask you the same thing love, but we all know you'll never answer so why bother?" I said walking towards him slowly, eyeing his body up with a hunger i tried and failed to repress. It was clear from the way his smirk broadened that he saw just how much i wanted him still and right at that moment i didn't care.

Finally reaching him i traced his chest with my index finger and revealed in how his chest muscles bunched up and tensed under my touch, he may like to think not but i still have a very strong hold on him.

"Did you miss me Klaus?" I whispered in his ear, my hand trailing dangerously south.

"It's very hard not to Lillian." He whispered back, his voice husky and sexy making a shiver course through my body, god i've missed his voice.

Suddenly almost too fast for me to realise until it had happened, he had me up against a tree his hand at my neck and a dangerous glint in his eyes. I stared up at him my face mixed with lust, anger and innocence.

"Tell your brothers that they had better watch out, i'm not happy with what happened a few years ago and i can hold a very big grudge. You know that especially don't you Lillian?" I growled dangerously as he mentioned my brothers and threatening them, no one and i mean no one can threaten my family, i will kill them and Klaus knows this.

"I'd watch out if i were you actually Klaus, or have you forgotten what i can do?" I practically growled feeling my eyes turn a dark crimson red and my skin start to burn up, Klaus hissed and let go of my hand glaring at me before turning and running into the night. The tree i was still on burst into flames from the rapidly growing heat of my body and i backed away, cooling myself down before doing what Klaus did and retreating.

Klaus picked the wrong person to threaten, everyone thinks that he's powerful and dangerous, well, they haven't met me.

I ran into the night, appearing at my front door within 20 seconds and walked into the boarding house to see Damon passed out on the couch a bottle of Scotch in his hand and his shirt chilling in the fire place. Typical.

The floor behind me creaked and i turned to see Stefan stood there with a concerned look on his face, "Are you alright Layla?" 

"Me? Yeah, I'm fine. Peachy, i mean i totally didn't just run into Klaus in the woods. Yeah, hunky dory." I replied sarcastically, one of my faults; when I'm pissed or nervous i can get very sarcastic.

Stefan suddenly appeared in front of me his eyes shining with even more concern than before, a worried frown on his face making his eyebrows bunch together as he looked over me checking for any wounds or marks to show he'd hurt me.

"I'm fine Stefan. I'm going to bed." I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm pulling me to a stop slightly behind him.

"Don't fall into his trap again Layla, we all know what type of hold he has on you and vice versa. Don't forget that some of your darkest times were with him. Don't let him ruin you again, for your sake and mine and Damon's."

Ripping my arm out of Stefans hold i ran up into my room using my vampire speed and shut the door, locking it when it was completely closed. Sighing i walked into the bathroom to wash my face and then started to get changed into my tank top and short shorts that i wear to bed.

Lying on the bed in complete darkness i started to think about what Stefan had said to me downstairs. It's true that Klaus can turn me into a monster and i do hate that side of me but i do love it at the same time, how can i not i'm a cold heartless vampire that kills to survive, it's in my nature. 

It's also true that Klaus has a huge hold on me but it works both ways and my hold on him is even bigger. It's messed up to be honest.

Groaning, i turned my head to the right and closed my eyes hoping for a peaceful nights sleep but already seeing the memories of me and Klaus running chaotically through my head. 

~~~

There it is, chapter 3! Hope you like. So, i had a sleepover last night, it was cool, we watched Dead Calm and ate junk food and shiz, explaining why i uploaded today rather than yesterday. Anyway, hope you like and yeah leave a comment ;) Oh and if your confused about any of it, espech the Lillian part, dont worry, it'll get explained later on! :)