Chapter 2

After a somewhat tense meeting like session in the house we all went our separates and when i say that i mean Stefan and Elena went back to her house, Katherine went back to her rented house, Damon went to hunt down some slutty blood donors and i went wondering through the woods thinking everything through.

Klaus was coming back to Mystic Falls, even after the ritual was done and he had his clan of hybrids, i wonder what he wants. I haven't seen Klaus, or heard from him, since the time he was looking for Katerina after she had run from him. He had wanted me to go with him on his business and paint the world red but i was reluctant, already knowing who he was and how dangerous he was, but nonetheless we became good friends and travelled together for a few years until he tried to drive a steak through my heart. Lets just say i can hold a big grudge when i want to and things were just never the same again.The reason he tried to kill me is another very long story for another day, or night.

I wandered through the intertwining trees, no particular destination in mind, when a peculiar scent filled my nose and i stopped, standing stock still. 

I sniffed the air eyeing all the shadows in the woods where anyone could hide.

A twig snapped behind me and i turned quickly not seeing anyone there which confirmed my thoughts of it being a vampire.

Everyone had their own smell, vampires, humans, witches and werewolves, even hybrids, which i could sniff out easily thanks to my highly sensitive nose.

I heard the swoosh of air as whoever was out here, with me, ran at an inhuman pace around me, drawing circles. Twigs were breaking all around me, and i was starting to feel dizzy spinning around trying to keep up with them, whoever they were, they were extremely fast.

Finally growing tired of playing games, i stood still in the middle of the clearing like space and shouted into the air, "Alright, enough. Show yourself already!" 

Another twigged snapped, but to the left of me this time, and i turned quickly to see someone i was expecting just not at this very moment.

"Klaus."

~~~

Okay, so i know it's short, i knew what i wanted to write for this chapter i just didn't know how to word it but there it is. I'm writing the third chapter now, trying to keep uploads nice and quick and frequent, but yeah, hope you enjoyed! :')