Chapter 12

After I have lied down for about five seconds my phone started ringing . Although I really didn't want to pick it up , I had to . Maybe it was my parents I don't know. I went there and the number calling me was no other than Rob's . I thought that I have made my efforts so I might as well pick up .

Y- Hello ?

R- Hey . Can I come over please ? I know it's a bit sudden and you might have other plans but I really need to talk to someone.

He sounded very upset. He has helped me a lot so I couldn't just let him all alone . And I didn't want to lie to him because , well , I didn't have plans .

Y- Yes , of course you can come . What happened though ?

R- I'll tell you once I get there .

And with that he hung up . I was really curious. What could possibly happen that would make Rob this upset . Oh gosh .

-----Time skip-----

*doorbell*

I opened the door . From the first second I saw him , he clearly has been crying . Puffy , red eyes and face in the same colour of a tomato . I didn't say an thing before I pulled him in a big and long hug . It was easily noticeable how much he needed it . I hated seeing him like this . I've actually never seen him like this . All the times I was either in his spot with him comforting me or he was on my computer screen playing video games. So it was something new. But then curiosity hit me and I really wanted to know what happened. But , I didn't want to sound rude as well . This war was going on in my head for like two minutes or so but in the end I couldn't resist so I asked .

Y- What happened?

R - I ... Um ... It's kind of ... A long story

Y- I have time . I hear you .

R- So ... I had a girlfriend .

Y- Oh that's great .

R- Focus on the tense . It's past . Not anymore.

Y- Ooooh. What happened?

R - Last night we had a big fight. And after she broke up with me.

Okay . My head was about to explode from the amount of questions going on like what the fight was about and how the heck he managed to keep it a secret from his fans? Seriously.

By the time he finished his sentence he started crying. I hated when he cried . It made me think of all the times he has made me laugh. And there I was standing useless in front of him not having a clue how to make him happy . I could just start acting weird but it would be kind of ( very ) rude. The only thing I could think of doing was just hug him again. Maybe I could calm him down. Gosh I'm awful with these situations .

I went ahead and hugged him. He hugged back and started sobbing in my t-shirt. I just sat there being the awkward me . I honestly have no clue what you do when stuff like this happens. I got an idea . Maybe we could just order pizza and watch a movie . At least it makes me feel better so I could try it with him . I have nothing to lose so ...

Y- Hey 

R- W-What ?

Y- What about we watch a movie and I order pizza , hmm? 

He just nodded . 

Y- Okay. You pick the movie I'll go order the pizza. 

I just let him choose and went to the kitchen to order . I actually got two family size ones because it was going to be a long night of talking and ranting and everything.  So I needed to be prepared for every possibility. I went to my room so I could pick up some blankets and pillows,  as well as wear pyjamas cause I was still wearing the clothes from before . 

After that I went downstairs to see that Rob has picked out one of my favourite movies . The lion king. I don't know why he chose Disney but I did not mind at all . Cause you know . Disney .  At that point of time we were just waiting for the pizza to arrive so we could begin the movie without needing to cut in the middle of it . After about half an hour the pizzas arrived . 

Y- So here they are . Do you want something to drink ? 

R- No , just water 

Y- Are you sure ? 

R- Yes I am sure .

Y- Okay then . I guess I'm going to be the only one drinking tonight ... Look . I like drinking.  And I know it's not legal okay? Deal with it . 

R- Woah calm down . Well if you are drinking I might as well join . 

Y- Says the guy who picked out lion king.  

I said to tease him a little bit 

R- You are the one who has the DVD ! 

Y- True . Well... I'm gonna go and bring the beers. 

After I came back we started eating and watching the movie . At the same time though , we would talk about how we didn't like anything happening around us and such you know . Every day ranting. At this point we weren't paying attention to the movie and we were just eating and drinking. And drinking , and drinking , two bottles, three bottles , four bottles ... 

We were laughing so hard right now . I stopped for a second and I was face to face with Rob . I started leaning in him leaning to me as well . Heart racing , palms getting sweaty. 

And then he kissed me . The thing is though that we did not stop at the kiss . Things were getting more heated with every second passing . Soon he was biting on my neck leaving many bruises . I couldn't control myself.  And being drunk didn't help either . 

Honestly I don't know if I would've taken it this far if I was sober but for now ... let's just say I did some things for the first time .

.

.

.

.

.

A/N PLEASE READ . 

So probably right now you hate me and don't get why I did this . Well . I know this is a Preston fanfic but ... I felt like something like this would happen . Please don't kill me . And if you are confused yes they did the did and yes "you" haven't done it again . Just saying.  Again . I am aware.  

Anyways thanks for reading . It's much appreciated.  I love you so so much bb <3 .