Chapter 2

I got home still not realising what just happened.  I met Rob and not only he knew me , he wanted to record with me as well . Then my phone started buzzing . I checked to see who it was. 

New messages : Lily 🙈

Y (you)  , L (Lily)

L- Hello 

Y- It's me 

L- this is getting old but whatever still love you 😂. Wanna come over ? 

Y- Sure thing . But I have some things I have to do before I come so would you mind if I came there like in the afternoon or something?  

L- Fine by me . See you then ;) 

I wanted to record . I haven't told my friends or anyone actually that I have a youtube channel . Only if things go like really well maybe I'll finally tell . For now i want to keep it to myself .My friends are not so into youtube especially the gaming community . I've told my friend about how I like this group of people (the pack) that are re making youtube videos but nothing specific. 

I got my setup ready to record and I found this really cool parkour map to play so I started "hey guys it's (y/y/n) here and welcome to..." 

I finished recording and I started uploading the video . Then I put on my shoes and my jacket and went to my friend's house .

*Bell ringing* 

L- IM COMMINGGGGGGG! Hello there y/n come on in . 

(Still Lily talking)

So what's up what do you wanna do ? 

Y- I don't know you are the entertainer here ! 

L- So I have some things I want to tell you ! It's you know -interesting .

Y- I have some things I want to tell you as well but you go first 

L-soImighthaveaccidentallymadeoutwithsomeoneIjustmet

Y- Wait what ??? Name , Age , Appearance and criminal record .

L- I'm surprised you actually or what I said but whatever . So he has brown eyes brown hair a clear cr -for gods sake- he is an adult and before you say anything I still don't care so he is 21 years old and his name is Preston.  

(A/n You didn't see that coming did ya ? ) 

Y- Wait WHAT THE ACCTUAL FUDGE? Please pinch me and ket me wake up this can't be happening Omg Omg Omg . 

L- What happened?  

Y- Can't explain really have to go um I left the um... oh yeah I left the um.... I just really have to go bye. *walks out and cries * 

Omg no this can't be happening I hate her I hate her so much ! Why did she have to make our with HIM ? Out of seven billion people it had to be him , right ? Maybe he is not this Preston ... Maybe there's another one with brown eyes and hair and 21 years old named Preston in Texas . Oh god who the hell am I kidding? 

Y- I'm home *goes up slams the door lays in bed and cries * 

Meanwhile my phone blows up in text messages from Lily trying to understand what she did wrong . The problem is that I just wanted to apologise but I couldn't ! I was so mad and ... and ... Omg ... I need to go to bed ... sleep is the only way to forget . And with that I fell asleep in my tears .