Chapter 1.

Since I started watching his videos I have been kind of obsessed.  He always makes me laugh when I hear his voice and helps me get through rough situations . But let's start with the basics. I'm an everyday girl who lives in Texas . I'm on high school and I get average grades . My parents want me to go to college and study but my true passion is youtube . Although I don't have a lot of subscribers I try my best and post regularly . But posting isn't the only thing I do with youtube . I love watching other youtubers and one of them -although he doesn't even know of my existence- is my huge crush.  Well... His name is Preston . In fact we both live in Texas but still I haven't met him and I don't think it's going to happen any time soon . 

After thinking on my own I just wanted to clear my mind so I went to bed . It was late so I fell asleep almost immediately.  

(Time skip to the next day) (Saturday) 

I woke up pretty early something I don't usually do and I didn't feel like staying at home so I got up and dressed . I wore a pair of black leggings and a light grey oversized sweater . I paired it with black boots and a black hat since it was kind of cold outside and I started heading to starbucks.  I ordered my coffee and the girl asked for my name so she could write it in the cup so I said :(Y/N) . Okay it might came out a little too loud . Then someone with a familiar voice said : y/n as in like y/y/n (your youtube name) ? 

Then you turned around to see Rob (a dob flob) ! 

Y-you, R-Rob

Y- Omg is this the real woofless? 

R- yes ma'm *laughs* but you didn't answer my question 

Y- Yes that's me but that doesn't matter . You are the one and only woooooooofleeeeessssss !!! 

R- chill I'm just a person ... anyway I know you might be kind of busy and this might sound weird but do you wanna record sometime ? 

Y- Umm... YES MUCH ? okay just wait a sec *exchanges skype* 

R- okay we'll talk later okay ? 

Y- sure ! Bye for now gotta go

And then I left . Omg . What just happened ? Me ? I talked to rob ?  Is this real life ? I was so deep on my thoughts that I almost got hit by a car but someone called my name thank god . Whatever I'm going home . Who would ever think that waking up earlier than usual could be such a cool thing ?