Epilogue-Five years later

Five years later

I rang the doorbell and patiently waited for it to be opened. David wrapped a strong arm around my waist and I felt utterly loved and protected. I rubbed my stomach lovingly and got a few kicks in return. The door opened to reveal Tori with Tristan in her arms. Tristan was Tori and Tyler's two-year-old son. He had Tyler's dark hair and Tori's dimples and curls.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you could come! Come in, Come in." She held the door open to us and we made our way inside. Tyler walked down the hallway.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it," Tyler said, hugging David and I both. Things between Tyler and I were back to normal. We had talked after I had gotten home after John had taken me. I apologized for being so upset and he apologized for hurting me, never intending to do so. I told him how truly happy I was that he had found his mate and he was happy I had found mine. Finding David not only helped me get over Tyler, but it truly made me understand how mates work and how much they mean to werewolves. I never thought I could love someone as much as I loved David. He was my whole world, my own moon.

We all walked into the kitchen. "Want a beer man? I'm grilling out back if you wanna join me?" Tyler said and him and David disappeared off to the back yard.

"Here's Tristan's gift," I said, handing Tori a small gift-wrapped box with a blue bow on it.

"Oh, thank you so much. You guys didn't have to get him anything," Tori said, placing the present on the table.

"Nonsense, he's like the nephew I never had," I said, smiling.

"Kate, sweetheart! I'm so glad you could come," Mrs. Davidson said, coming into the kitchen. I hugged her and she held me at arm's length, taking me in. "Oh honey, you look so beautiful. You're glowing," she said, rubbing my stomach affectionately. "How much longer?"

"Two more weeks and our little bundle will be here," I said, beaming. David and I were expecting our first baby together. We had gotten married last year after finishing college and I had gotten pregnant not long after that.

Dinner was soon ready and we all dug in enjoying the warm, grilled steaks and the fresh salad. We all sat talking and enjoying each other's company. Soon, a fire was lit and we all sat around watching the crackling flames dance and the stars twinkle. David wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled closer. I rubbed my stomach lovingly. My kidnapping was long behind us and one thing was for sure, we had a bright future ahead of us.

It was short and sweet, but I wanted to end it on a happy note.  I love you all for reading my book and really hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for supporting it!!  Remember to keep an eye out for my new book, Pack Mates!

Love always,

Kay