Chapter 5

He thrust inside me. My face was wrecked with tears.

He thrust harder and I whimper. "Please stop. I won't tell anyone just stop it, please." I begged with my life.

He bent down, I could smell his sour breath tickling my face in an unpleasant way. His teeth were yellow with months of being unwashed. I wanted to run away, to push him off and get help. But I couldn't. we were in his cabin, in the middle of the woods. He said he wanted to show me his fishing trophies. He did show his fishing trophies. Then he got weird. It started with him brushing my arm. I thought it was an accident. He let me drink. I felt like a grown up! He gave me shots of something stronger then. He took me outside to my pool and said I could swim without my bathing suit on because I didn't have mine on. So I stripped. He got in behind me. Started stroking my legs. I tried to push him away. I didn't like feeling like this. Weak, useless. He took off his swimming trunks after and walked towards me.

He stroked my arm, "Hey Sily," that was his nickname for me. "Want to play a game?" I nodded happily. I wish I hadn't. "Ok I'm gonna drop a penny to the bottom of the pool and then you bend over and try to get it without letting your feet off touch the ground."

He dropped the penny the first two times. Third time he gripped my bottom. I frowned at him. 'I didn't like that Mr. Rodger." He apologizes and said to get the penny. I try to be fast. but by the time I'm fully bent over he's inside me. I pull my head of the water and cry out. It hurts!

He chuckles. "I know it hurts now but just wait and it will feel better soon, promise." It never did feel any better.

I start crying. "Mr. Rodger it doesn't feel any better!" I cry out to him.

He thrust harder inside me and I scream. He wraps his hand over my small mouth. "Shh." He hisses.

It starts to hurt so I ask to call my mom. "Why?" he asks in an angry tone.

I flinch back. "I want to see if this is ok."

He growls and pulls out of me, turning me to face him. "Its ok. I promise. lets try it again but, here." He points to my no-no spot.

Before I have time to answer, he pulls me forward and thrust inside me. Hard. I cry out in pain. a few minutes later the pain turns to pleasure. I don't like this feeling. It feels, dirty. A moan escapes my small lips. I don't like that! I try to squirm away. He lifts me up and puts me on the edge of the pool, never breaking connection. He grabs a handkerchief a few feet away and puts it over my mouth. He thrust into me faster. I hear a car pull up. Mr. Rodger is too caught up to notice. tears are streaming down my face as I see my father walk through the fence. He spots us and charges over, pushing Mr. Rodger into the water, grabbing me and pulling me up. I feel a cold hand clamp down on my ankle and a scream tore threw my chest.

I sit up in the bed immediately while still screaming. I look around and notice I'm in the nurses office at school.

Jeremy burst through the curtain and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

I sob into his shoulder. "I had the dream again, Jeremy." I whisper.

He loosens his grip on my shoulder to look at my face, "I was afraid of that." He sighed and hugged me tighter. I lean my head into the crook of his neck, snuggling into him. I loved Jeremy's hugs. They always made me feel safe, secure.

"What happened?" I whisper.

He sighs, not a sad sigh, but an angry sigh. "I'll tell you later." he explains.

I look at his face and I notice he's not wearing a shirt. I cock an eyebrow at him and poke his bare chest. Jeremy is really fit. He likes going to the gym to drool over the clerk there. "Why are you shirtless?" I ask. I then look down and notice he's just in a pair of shorts with no shoes or socks. "and shoeless?" I add.