Chapter 11

I cock my eye brows. "What?" is my genius reply.

He smirks, "She promised me that pretending to be with her would get you jealous and... I don't know. I didn't know what to expect after that."

I blink. Once. Twice. Three times. "Why would you want to make me jealous?" I ask.

He shrugs ad leans back into the stains hospital chair, "I find you interesting."

I roll my eyes, "So all this," I wave my hands around, "Has been. . .because you find me interesting?" I ask, trying to clear this in my mind.

He nods, "Basically."

I decide this conversation is over. "What happened? Why am I here?" I ask, because I know what happened in that closet but I don't know what happened after.

He now leans forward and clasps his hands together and stares at them. "You were almost raped. By a boy that didn't even go to our school."

I furrow my brows now, "Then how did he make it through the day without getting caught?" I ask.

"He used an absent kids name." Chase explains.

"How did I get here though?" I ask once again.

He shifts uncomfortably in the seat, "The janitor couldn't get in the closet so he asked me to try to open it. I realized someone was in there and when," he pauses and takes a deep breath, as if the memory was too much. "When I heard you scream. I started to try to break down the door. Kendra was crying and flipping the fuck out so I told her to go get help. Jeremy and Jessica showed up an started helping me.

"When we got the door open, there was already a crowd of kids and the police were running down the halls. I-I saw you curled in a ball, with the most scared, yet dazed look in your eyes, as if you there but wasn't. I grabbed a blanket off one of shelves, because you were half naked, and wrapped you up. We brought you to the hospital in case you had an STD or something. The boy went to jail." He finished with a shaky voice, as if this had all happened to him. I couldn't believe this happened to me!

"He didn't get to do anything." I say in a small voice.

He looks up to meet my eyes, "Really? Well, I guess that's good." he says, relieved. He smirks at me, "So Lucky Miss still got her V card?' he asks playfully. I know full well he was expecting me to say yes.

I shake my head slowly, "Nope. Little Miss does not have her V card. I wish I did, but I don't." I take a deep breath.

He looks at me, "Drunken party accident?" he asks.

I shake my head, "Nope."

"Then what?"

I shake my head, as if shaking the memories away. "Can't tell you." I state.

He looks taken back, "What do you mean? Why can't you tell me?" he forces.

I turn away, "I'll probably tell you one day, but today is not that day." I explain.

I bite my lip, "I'm tired. Come again tomorrow?" I offer.

I hear shuffling, "Sure." he says.

He appears in front if me. He leans down and kisses my cheek softly, they burn with color. He whispers, "Can't wait till you get out, babe." He turned and left the room.

I stare after him. Did he just call me babe? Why does he care when I get out?

Boys are weird, I decide.

I get comfortable and snuggle into the lame hospital covers and let my body relax into the bed and finally let my eyes fall. It takes a few seconds but finally I'm transported into a perfect world that doesn't exist.

*********************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed! Just decided to write a chapter. so, here it is. I've been suspended from school for two days since Tuesday. Geez, ya grab a teachers arm and suddenly I the bad guy. You randomly stretch your arm in front of my face, something's gonna happen. Anyways hope you like reading this story! Keep being awesome and. . . Yeah, I gonna eat some pizza and watch the Avengers!

Ninja<3