Chapter 3

It's the end of the school day and I'm about to head home when I see him again. The new boy. He's walking along the sidewalk. Does he walk home? I start my car and she purrs to life. I ride up next to him and roll down the window on his side.

"Hey. Uh...Chase, you wanna ride? I hear it might rain." He looks up at the sky and sees the dark clouds forming overhead.

"Sure," he opens to car door and hops in, "Thanks."

I blush again. "No problem." I look in my rearview mirror and see Jeremy and Jessica walking towards the car. I unlock the back doors.

Jeremy sees Chase and raises his eye brow. I give him the 'don't ask' look.

They hop in the back and I turn towards Chase, "So, where do you li-" I get interrupted by a thump coming from the back of the car. We all look back.

"What the fuck.."I hear Jessica mumble.

Then my door flys open an I'm being dragged out.

"Sil!!" I hear Jessica shriek. I lift my head to see 3 men in masks surrounding me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell at the man holding me and try to wiggle away.

He grips me harder and I whimper.

That's when I hear it. The click of a gun. I freeze. I slowly turn my head to see Chase holding a gun to the man. And let me tell you. He looked really sexy when he was angry. I didn't even want to know where he got my gun, I hid it safely in a box in the back seat!

The mans grip loosens on me a little an I wiggle out, kicking the guy in the no-mans-land. The groaned and bent over, falling the ground. I quickly got up and grabbed Chase's hand and led him back to car. He got in his side and I got in mine. We were all breathing hard. I locked all our doors.

I suddenly heard yelling and then one of the guys banging on my window. I screamed and drove off quickly.

"Oh my god. I'm traumatized." I heard Jeremy gasp out in the backseat.

We drove for a few more minutes before I pulled over and took a breather.

I looked over at Chase with wide eyes, "You saved my life!" I exclaim.

He looked out the window," I did what anybody else would have done."

I scoffed,"Oh, please! I didn't see Jeremy or Jessica jumping out the car with a gun to save my ass." I turned and glared at them.

Jeremy held up his hands in defense." I was getting over the shock! Some guy just dragged my best friend out the car randomly. I didn't even have time to react."

I leaned back and poked his nose. We all laughed.

I started the car again and dropped off Jeremy and Jess. "What's your street?" I asked Chase.

"Highland Road." He told me. I froze.

"What?" He asked.

I shook my head,"Nothing. That's..uh...the same street as where I live." I informed him shyly.

He chuckled, "Guess I'm kinda lucky, huh?"

I blushed, "Yeah, I guess so."

We got to our road an he pointed to a big house that was blue with white shutters and a balcony that goes all the way around the house. (You know where I got that house idea from)

I gasped. The house was beautiful! He smirked at me. "Ya like?"

I smiled, " I love! I mean my house is reallllly big but not as beautiful as yours!"

I stopped the car at his house an he opened his door to get out.

"Wait!" He stopped and looked at me.

I leaned in and kissed his cheek gently, "For saving me." He looked in the eyes and cupped my face, bent down and kissed me softly on the lips. Ya know how people feel sparks when they kiss? I felt like a whole firecracker factor just blew up. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

We pulled away and I stare at him with a blush and a smile on my face. "See ya tomorrow Sil." He said with a wink before closing the car door and walking to his house.

I start the car again and drove off toward my house. I touched my lips with my fingertips and smiled. He kissed me. A real, perfect kiss. And for the first time, I didn't faint! I silent do a victory dance in my seat.

I pull up to my house and park my car in our garage and walk inside. I smelled barbecue and smiled. My brother was cooking! I love when he cooked, he was like our own person awesome chef! I mean, yeah we actually did have a personal chef but we don't like to act like helpless rich kids who can't cook or do anything for themselves. I dropped my bag and ran to the kitchen. My nose was right! Drake was cooking barbecue chicken, rice, and corn. Lucy was sitting on the island and watching him work.

"Woohoo he's cooking!!" I exclaimed and ran over to the stove.

Drake chuckled,"I am making chickennnnnn!!!" He yelled.

Me and Lucy giggled. I walked over to her and smirked. "How was school Luce?" I asked her, knowing perfectly well how her day went. They do the same thing everyday. Color and do their one two threes and all that 1st grade shiz.

She puffed up her chest and began," I kissed Ronny!" She squealed. My mouth dropped and I heard Drake stop pouring the rice.

"Who's Ronny?" I ask slowly.

She smiled a big toothy smile," A boy I really like! We were at the triangle station and I almost fell out of my chair, but he caught me! So I went to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned and I ended up kissing him right on the lips!" She explained quickly.

I smiled at her," So is Ronny your boyfriend now?" I ask and poked her stomach.

She giggled than her expression got sorta sad," No. He said he doesn't wanna get 'tied down' to one girl." She said with tiny air quotes.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead,' Oh well. His loss girlfriend!" I said and snapped my fingers in a Z shape. She giggled.

After Drake finished cooking we all ate. For once I felt like a whole family. Well...sorta. After eating I went upstairs, showered, got in my pjs,(which aren't really pjs just shorts and my bra.) then I crawled into bed.

I had the same dream again. But this time he told me his name. I almost woke up from shock when he said it, though.

"My name is Chase Mathew."

I hope ya enjoyed this chapter! It wasn't my best work but it'll have to do for now. If you guys have things you wanna add or recommend feel free. And if you guys could give me new covers for any of my stories that would be great. I'm not proud of the ones I have for mine but I'm only on my iPod and can't really make a good one. Thanks for reading my story and...uh yeah! Love ya guys.

-Ashley <3 :)