Chapter 2

I park my car and step out o my vehicle. I already feel eyes on me but I keep walking. I feel the presence of two people of either side of me. My best friends, Jeremy and Jessica. They were the only ones who knew the real me. The rest of the school knew the badass girl who is disrespectful to teachers and gets suspending.

"Welcome back, girl." Jeremy says, "You ought to stop getting suspended, when you're not here I'm stuck with that," he says jokingly pointing to Jessica.

She scoffs, "Like I enjoy watching you gawk at every cute guy who walks past us." Yep, read that right. I have a gay best friend. And I love him like cheese.

"How bad," I ask referring to the bullying Jeremy gets while I'm not here because he's gay.

His step falters,"Uh...not bad." I already know he's lying. He doesn't want me to know because I always go crazy whenever people jerk him around.

I poke Jessica," How bad?" I ask knowing she'll answer.

She takes a deep breathe, "It was horrible. Thing one and thing two were all over him."

I stop walking and grab Jeremy's arm, " You need to tell me these things. I love you, you're my best friend," I start walking again, " and nobody messes with my best friend."

Jess giggles as we make our way into the school, already knowing my intentions.

I walk up to Derek and Matt and stop right in front of them, crossing my arms over my chest. I notice Jeremy making his way behind me. Jess stays as my right flank.

"Well hello there beautiful, how was your vacation?" Derek asks with that cocky little smirk on his face.

"It could have better if I was able to come back without hearing Jeremy was being harassed again!" I yelled in his face.

He steps closer to me,"We'll maybe it wouldn't happen if the little faggot didn't dress so faggotly!" He yelled back. I wonder if he even noticed that 'faggotly' wasn't a word.

It was my turn to step closer to him. By this time we had drawn a crowd.

I point my finger in his face," If I hear you're harassing him again I will kick you where it really hurts." I threaten.

Out of the complete blue, he steps closer and grabs my face and kisses me full on the lips.

A lot of people from the crowd we had drawn gasped in shock.

I'm to shocked to react, even when he pulls away with the cockiest smirk I've ever seen,"Aw, look, I'm such a good kisser she's speechless."

I start to fall back. My body had shut down from complete and utter shock. I feel the strong arms of Jeremy catch me.

"What the fuck Derek! Look what you did!" I heard Jess screech. She's seen this happen to me, just never in school. "We gotta take her to the nurse."

"Wait. What?" I hear Derek ask.

Jess sighs in annoyance." Just forget this ever happened, alright? Bye." She says dismissively. I feel Jeremy pull my legs up in bride style as he carry's me to the nurse. Next thing I know everything goes black.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

My eyes flutter open. I look around and see I'm in the nurses office. What happened? Her office is pretty boring. The beds are blue like a doctors office beds, the walls are white with a few safety posters, and the white desk with medicine and band aids and whatnot.

I look to the end of my bed an see Jeremy and Jessica smiling nervously." Tell me why I'm here." I say plainly.

"You passed out." Jess states. Duh.

"Why?" I ask.

Jeremy gags. "Derek kissed you and you went into robot mode and passed out."

I start hyperventilating." What?!" I yell. He kissed me! Derek Parker fucking kissed me!

Jeremy climbs on the bed and rubs my back,"Shh, it's gonna be ok. You can kick his ass later."

Jess chuckles." How log have I been out?" I ask fearing the worst.

"Only like 30 minutes." They both shrug.

I groan and let my head fall back down on the pillow. Then I notice a boy. He looks weirdly familiar." Who's that?" I ask pointing my head at the boy.

"I don't know, guess he's new." I hear Jess's voice answer.

He's laying on the bed with an ice pack on his head an appears to be unconscious.

The bell rings." We gotta go get lunch. You gonna stay here. We bring back you food." Jeremy says pinching my cheeks. I laugh.

They leave the room and I lay my wad back on the pillow and close my eyes. I suddenly feel like I'm being watched. I open my eyes and sure enough the boy's are open and directed at me. I notice his eyes are grey.

"Hi," I say awkwardly, " I'm Silver."

"Your name is Silver?" He asks. His voice quiet.

I nod," I know, weird name. Fits me, the weird girl." I say cracking a small smile. I feel almost...comfortable talking to him.

"My name is Chase. Chase Mathew." He introduces himself.

I nod,"So, you're new here. How did you get here so fast." I ask motioning around the room.

He chuckles, it's a cute little chuckle," I hit my head on a locker. I gotta look up when I walk."

I smile at him. "Yep that's how it works."

The door opens and Jeremy and Jess come in with our food." Oh Jeremy, that's Chase." I say pointing at Chase vaguely, focusing on my food.

"Nice to meet you. I'm I'm Jeremy and this is Jessica we're Silver's BFF's." Chase chuckles at Jeremy's use of BFF. His chuckle causes me to look up at him. I start to really look at him. He has black, messy, and shaggy hair that he made look cute. Grey eyes that I could get lost in. I look at his clothes. He's wearing black jeans and black hoodie with grey Toms. I couldn't help but notice how cute he was. His smile was intoxicating.

I had to get some fresh air,"Uh, I need a drink." I bite my lip and look down as I got up from the bed and walk out the door.

It opened five seconds later with a smirking Jeremy.

"What?" I ask him.

He smiles,"You have a crush on the new boy." He sings and pokes my belly.

I smack his hand away,"I do not." I look down at my sneakers.

Chase's face pops up in my view." Yes you do. I can tell. You looked at him like Jessica looks at Will." He says referring to the guy in our math class that Jess has a huge crush on.

I push him aside and walk back in the room. I sit down and grab my juice while looking at Chase. He smiles sheepishly at me. I blush and look away.

Oh god...I might actually have a crush on the new guy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heyyy hope ya enjoyed this part!! If anyone wants to make a new cover for my story... Feel free. Vote and tell people about this story pwease! Thankies.

Peaceskis <3

-Ashley<3