Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning thinking about the dream. As I get out of bed I shake it off, thinking its probably just from kissing Jasper yesterday and it affected my dreams...still weird. I walk to my closet and look around for something to wear today. I find a pair of ripped blue jeans, black shirt with small jewels around the breast area, and also my black furry boots. I look in the mirror an smile. Still looking hot as ever Silver! I wink at my reflection before going to my makeup. I apply some mascara, and clear lipgloss. A casual look for a causal girl. I thought to myself, happy with the way my look came out. I grabbed my iPhone as I walked out. I didn't really want the new iPhone but my brother insisted giving it to me for my birthday. Of course I couldn't really reject it seeing as Lucy flushed my phone down the toilet and I was phoneless.

I went into Lucy's room an got her dressed. Today's color was red so I grabbed her a sparkly red dress with black shiny shoes. She was pleased with it.

I saw Drake watching tv on the couch so I quickly went over and kissed his cheek, saying goodbye.

I got Lucy in the car and tried to start my car. The engine sputtered and died. My mouth fell open. What?! I let my head the on the wheel to regain control over myself. I will not freak out. I will not freak out. I chanted to myself. I told Lucy to stay in the car while I go inside to tell Drake about our shitty car problems.

I quickly ran inside and jumped on the space next to Drake. He looked at me casually. "Yes?" He asked.

I shook his shoulders. "My car isn't working! Drakey fix it!" I pleaded.

He looked at me with the 'are you fucking kidding me' look and sighed, "You want me to fix your car in-" he looked at the clock, "30 minutes?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "Not really...but ya never know..." I waggled my eyes suggestively.

"I can have it fixed by the time you get home but not in 30 minutes.' He explained.

I groaned, "How am I gonna get me and Lucy to school than?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Be a person and walk?" He said sarcastically. "It's only a 20 minute walk from here to your school and Lucy's school. " he said resting his palm on his cheek, looking bored.

I groaned and sulked outside. I hated walking to school! All the old homeless men just started at my ass as I walked by. It was VERY uncomfortable.

I got to the car and opened Lucy's door. "Come on, we're walking." She didn't even question it as she hopped out the car.

I got to Lucy's school and dropped her off explaining to her teacher why she was a bit late.

I sighed, now it was time for me to get to my school.

As I walked past the park I saw a group of homeless men. I shivered and hoped all went well.

I tried to walk past them without looking at them directly, but then I felt a smack on my ass and heard, "Oh yeah. Nice ass on this little lady."

I swirled around angrily, 'Do not touch me, perverts!" I screamed at them.

The one who I'm assuming was the one who touched by bum stood up and smirked at me. "What are you gonna do about it? Call the police and tell them I touched your perky, tight, little ass?" He moaned sexually while glancing at my bottom.

I looked behind him and saw none other than Chase a few blocks down. Just then the man grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him. "How 'bout you come with me and I show you a good time?" He cupped the front of my jeans. I whimpered, frightened. He heard my whimper and smirked, cupping harder at my front section while his friends circled me, one of them grabbing my ass. I tried to push away from then and run but then man in front only growled and held on tighter. I wanted to scream. To shout. Tell them to get away and leave me alone. But I couldn't. I felt like my throat was made of sand paper. I was scared shitless.