Loving My Thug Chapter 17: The End!

Loving My Thug Chapter 17:The End! Part 1/2

Kasedy POV: 

I was tied up with everyone else. I feel so bad for Nebbie because she shouldnt have to go through this. No one should. I know Stacy and them probably hate Nebbie but come on now. She didnt know Zakim was going to play her like this. Love is a deadly weapon if not used right can make you do horrible things. *I like that quote like damn lols im such a smart human.* I feel for her because young love will have you so blinded no one understands it. I was like that with Tyrone and just sitting here looking at her helpless , fragile, and scared self. I just want to hug her and protect her. Thats the mother in me. Nebbie just looks like she needs someone anyone. First I have to get out of these ropes. *starts moving in the ropes.* 

Stacy Pov: 

Nebbie dumb ass got me into this deep shit. I cant witness anymore deaths. Its bad enough that this reminds me of my mothers death. Now I had three deaths on my hands. My mothers, My daughters, and my grandmothers. Now this shit. Nebbie was just being a self centered bitch when she left without us.  I just want to fucking slap that bitch because that shit i didnt like it. Like damn why the fuck would you even do some shit like that. Now her pregnant ass got me and my husband tied up in fucking ropes. Some nigga trying to take me from my damn family. Im also furious at that bitch made nigga Zakim. After all that shit they went through he do this to her. I mean i know about loyalty but what about the loyalty to you're loved ones.I just wish i had a better understanding for why he is doing this to Nebbie. I know they want her back but you'll don't want her that bad. Kasedy ass all moving her head and winking at me. Like yo chill the fuck out nobody trying to get in no more trouble. What the fuck is she trying to tell me like come on now we are grown ups we can use our words. i dont understand shit she saying. Then she turned and she was untieing herself out the ropes. Oh okay. I'm supposed to untie myself. *starts to untie herself* 

A/N 

1. Its just a filler

2.ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

3.what do you think is going to happen? 

4. votes, comments, concerns?