Chapter 4: Somebody Else

Kasedy POV:

I was laying in my bed wrapped in my covers like I have been for two straight weeks. Ever since Khalil and I broke up I havent been eating , showering , going to school, or contacting anyone. I havent even been taking care of the kids. Nebbie does now. I brought her a car and she does everything for the kids. All I do is stay in my room and Nebbie trys to get me to get up and do stuff but I dont even talk to her I just stare at her. She's coming into my room now. 

"Kasedy its been two weeks and youre missing school. You got to get up." She said loooking at me stern 

".................." I just stared at her like -___-

"Look you need to get up and take care of yourself and youre kids. You may be hurting but youre kids need you and you need them and me. So im only gone tell you this once you need to get up shower eat and go to school." Nebbie said and dragged me out my bed by my feet and it was a loud crash when I hit the floor.

"Damn Nebbie! Im up."I said getting up off the floor holding my head

"YOu got 30 minutes to be downstairs for breaakfast and im not playing with you're ass." Nebbie said leaving out the room and downstairs. I went and showered and got ready for my day. 

----------------------30 minutes later-------------------------------------------------------

I came downstairs in some bofriend jeans a fitted tanktop and some trinidad james jordans. My hair was in a messy ponytail and I had on some Mac lipgloss I really didnt care how I looked I had nobody to impress.  I walked into the kitchen and saw my babies. When I walked in their faces was priceless. I had a huge smile accross my face.

"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!" They all said in unison 

"Babies." I said going to hug them and they ran into my arms.

"I missed you guys." I said to them and they kissed all over my face

" I miss you mommy." Kaden said smiling wide

Katy was just clapping and showing her small teeeth. I missed them I shouldve been there for them. They were probably hurting and sad. 

"mommy i drew a picture of us so that you can be happy again." Kailen said grabbing a pink paper shoving it into my face excitedly. 

"What is it?" I asked her looking at the little figures on the paper.

"Its me, Kadey *what she calls Kaden* , Kailen, Aunty Nebbie, You, and daddy." She said and she was smiling big and I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back 

"Were picture perfect."She said laughing and I didnt understand the joke so I looked at Nebbie and she smiled and put some food in front of me.

"I told them not every family can be perfect but anyone can be picture perfect."Nebbie explained and that made sense. I just ate and then said my goodbyes and headed for school. 

After I left out of my last lectture I had got called to the dean's office.

-----------------Meeting--------------------------------

"Yes?"I asked as I sat down. 

"Well you havent aid the money for the third trimesterr of school."He said looking back at me and the computer.

"Fuck."I said and his head snapped up quick.

"Excuse me?"He said to me and looked shocked

"Nothing Im sorry."I said to him and looked away.

"So if you can pay for it before next month thats when it officially starts then youre good."He said to me smiling and crossing his hands

"If I dont?" I asked him with a serious face

"Youre going to get kicked out of this school."He said with a gulp . Damn nothing is going right. Khalil pays for me to go to school and im almost done this is one fucked up thing. We not even talking right now and i dont want to go ask him for money because were both mad right now. Well he's mad at me. 

"Okay thanks bye." I said getting up and walking out. I was walking to my car when I felt someone grab my arm and I looked up to see library dude. Why cant he just leave me alone.

"Hey Kasedy."He said smiling and i just looked at him like -___-

"what do you want?" I asked him he the reason Khalil got locked up.

"I just wanted to say sorry about that fight i heard thhat  you and you boy broke up."He said smirking like the shit funny and it wasnt 

"Look what happens between us stays between us me and Khalil is nobody business but ours so if youre looking to gloat do it somewhere else."I said walking off and he was trailing behind me 

"Look im sorry I didnt mean to annoy you."He said with a slight smile

"Look I dont have time for this I have to take care of some business."I said to him rolling my eyes and opening my car door and getting in before the door closed he stoped it with his hand 

"look ill leave you alone okay but my names vincent and i want a date."He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"Vincent no im good."I said to him and waited for him to move his hand

"Well can you at east think about us going on a date?" He asked with a hopeful look

"Fine Ill think about it and its not a date."I said to him and he smiled

"Its whatever you want to call it and tell me youre answer."He said grabbing his stuff and walking off. He turned and winked at me then walking up to two dudes. I pulled out the parking lot and drove to the apartment Khalil got. I only knew about it because Stacy told me about it. He got it a few days after we broke up. 

-------------------------10 minutes later----------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into the driveway of the town house. I walked into the townhouse because the front door was open.Stacy said he was the one of the second floor. I knocked on the door and no one answered. His car was in the front i parked right behind it so I know he here so I grabbed the door knob and pushed and the door opened. I walked in the house and the living room was cute. He had dark brown leather couches, a red rug, and a light brown colored wall. He had a 62 inch flat screen tv and a coffee table.I walked and saw pictures of us from when we were younger and prom and when I was pregnant with Kaden. It was pictures from the kids birthday. We looked so happy and the kids andd theyre smiles were so fucking beautiful. I walked towards the back. I heard movement and I opened the door to his room and was shocked at what I saw. 

A/N 

HA! This will be continued!

1. what did she see?

2.More questions for my question and aswer which is next. 

3. Should she take Vincent offer or not?

4. she gone be kicked out of school.......:( 

5.The kids are ??????????

6. Do you like Nebbie?