Chapter 16: What it comes down too.

Chapter 16:What it comes down too. '

Nebbie POV:

I walked into Vince Office and sat down on his chair. It was a white leather sofa. He came in a few moments later with a champange bottle. He poured it in two glasses. His dumb ass wasnt watching us like he said he was if he didnt know that I was pregnant. I just gulped and looked at him like he was crazy. He had on a white suit like what the hell. Why you wearing a white suit for nigga.I sat back in the chair and crossed my legs.

"So Nebbie I had to go through so much to get you here."Vince said sipping on his champange.

"Yeah whatever. Im here so what do you want?"I said looking him dead in his cold brown eyes.

"I just want you to come back to work for me."He said and I cocked my head like nigga you sound dumb,

"Im not coming back Vinceton."I stated folding my hands with a chuckle.

"See Nebbie now look here. I followed you all the way out here from LA and then i had to make nice with youre fucked up nieces. which wasnt easy might i tell you. Then i got my ass kicked multiple times for you and then i had to put Kasedy in the hospital and i killed Stacy baby and her grandmother, she lucky i left her damn sisters alive. SO look here Nebbie im tired of chasing you and getting my hands dirty."He yelled slamming his glad down on the coffee table.

"Look Vinceton im sorry you went through all that trouble but im not coming to you for nothing."I said laughing but i didnt know this nigga killed Stacy grandmother she dont even know me like you look stupid.

"NOw so you gone come to my side before i start blasting brains out this bitch."He stated and i just rolled my eyes at him

"And who brains you plan on blasting."I said sitting up straight and he pressed a button on his seat and some large dudes walked in carrying Khalil, Cash, Rajohn , Kasedy, and Stacy. My heart literaly stopped when I met Kasedy sorrow filled eyes.

"Why? Huh? Wy hurt them they have nothing to do with this."I said and he snickered

"Sweetie they have everything to do with this."He stated getting up and going over yo kasedy stroking her cheek.

"oh my dear kasedy. you are so got damn sexy. As soon as i kill Khalil. im taking you and youre going to rule the world with me. Were going to be powerful baby."He said touching all over Kasedy body

"KHALIL."Kasedy screamed trying to move away from Vince then he got in her face

"After tonight youll never be screaming Khalil again."Vince said in her face laughing

Kasedu hogged spit and spit right on him

"Baby stay stong." Khalil called out to Kasedy

"Vince if you get her can i have her." Vince right hand man Marco stated pointing to Stacy

"no no no."Stacy stated he tied them up so they couldnt move but didnt put tape on they mouth.Vince just stupid and where the hell is Zakim at? He supposed to be with this little group am I right or naw.

"Yes Yes Yes." Marco said and I saw Cash getting angry fuck what do i do.

"you better stop before her husband beat youre ass."Vince said and laughed

"Which one is he."Marco looked at Vince

"him right there" Vince pointed at Cash who was on the right side of khalil

Marco walked over and got in Cash face.

"Im gone take youre bitch and you gone watch." He said laughing in Cash face i didnt know what to do looking from Cash and Khalil angry faces. Kasedy and Stacy scared and sorrowful faces. I mean i felt really bad that i got them into this and i needed to fight for them.

"Where is Zakim?" I asked looking at Vince

"Why? You really don't want to know that." He said chuckling

"Tell me and tell me now!" I yelled sitting down because my back was starting to hurt from my pregnancy.

"Okay if you say so." He said and he opened the door looked out and nodded then walked back in

A couple minutes later in walked Zakim. His ass was fine. He didnt even have one cut. He just had a sly smirk. How could i have been so fucking dumb.

"Awww little Nebbie. Thats why cant trust the one person that you THINK should be trusted because they'll be the snake that bite you in the ass." Vince said laughing with Zakim and Marco. I wasn't feeling this. I felt stupid, dumb ,betrayed and helpless.

--------------To be continued------------

A/N

1. Damn!

2. They got Kasedy and Stacy

3. Nebbie feeling dumb

4. Zakim a snake .