Chapter 3:You Hoeing Now?

Chapter3: You Hoeing Now?

Kasedy POV:

I had on a long sleeve white bodycon dress and nude color red bottom pumps.My hair was down and straight and I had on pink Mac by Nicki Minaj. I had in my gold hoop earrings and a diamond one in my second hole and a small small cross in my right cartilage. I had on a few gold rings and I had my phone in my pocket of my dress. Stacy had just got done getting dressed. She had on galaxy printed leggings, Hot pink red bottoms, lavender colored Nicki Mac lipstick, she had her hair curled and a few bangles on her arm, rings, and earrings.

"Lets go turn up boo." She said heading towards the kids and Nebbie.

"Wrd cus the girls already there." I said I was meeting a few people form my school at this new club tonight. I walked downstairs to see kaden still up and the girls knocked out. I also saw Rico. When did he get here?

"Hey Rico why you here?" I asked him.

"School project and helping Nebbie babysit." He said smiling at me

"Okay. Get get yall work down and watch my babies." I said to him and kissed Kaden on his forehead and walked out the door with Stacy. After she said goodnight to her kids.

-----------At the Club------------

I was dancing with Stacy and a few of my girls from school. We was having a good time.

"Stacy???? Kasedy???" Some girl that was about 5'5 latino and had weave in her said smirking

"Yea.And you are?" Stacy asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Oh we went to the same school I'm Mikes ex." She said still with that dumb ass smirk.

"Oh hey." I said all fake giving her a side hug because her and Khalil ex was always trying to come at us.

"Yea you still with Khalil right?" She asked but she was looking like she already knew the answer

"Yea he still my mane." I said getting defensive. I was sober because Stacy and I had kids to go home to.

"Well it dont seem like it he in V.I.P turning up with his ex." She said to me and i was livid

"Oh hell naw." I said turning around before i left i felt someone grab me.

"Hey beautiful." It was the dude from the library

"Hey now is not a good time right now." I said to him.

"Hold up." He said

"WHAT?!?" I screamed annoyed

"I just want----

"Yo Kasedy look at this shit." Stacy said to me handing me her iphone5 which was on Khalil instagram. He had pictures all up threw his bitch with his ex. People were mentioning me in dem comments and we walked up to VIP Mike ex tagging along. Tf? We aint friends hoe. I saw Khalil
Turnt around letting some bitch grind on him. I walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. I was ready to punch this nigga and ion blame the bitch he dancing with cause he a grown ass man.

"Hold up." He said not looking at me grinding with this hoe. Stacy was bout to say something but i shhed her. I got this. Cus im Kasedy and I got this. I tapped him again and he gave me the finger so i plucked him.

"Damn what?" He said turning around and I straight punched him in the eye.

"You wanna hoe around now. Khalil thats what we doing." I said to him calm as i don't know if he say some bull shit I'm gone punch him again.

"Brvh chill with hitting me damn." He said the fuck

"Ite Khalil bye. Hey im Kasedy." I said to his ex

"Im his ex Jade." She said smiling and shaking my hand. She was a cute dark skin girl she was like a milk chocolate not like Cash who was dark chocolate. She had on some white skinny jeans and a cute pink shirt. She had on some wedges but i was the way better milk chocolate one she was bomb but i was badder than her. I walked out with Khalil trailing behind me trying to talk but i ain't want to talk to him. Oh my gosh this dude ain't take a hint. The library dude was at my car.

"Bra really its not the time to hold a conversation." I said to him and Stacy walked to the passenger side of the car.

"Come on Kasedy im not trying to start no problems." He said

"Well you can move and my problems will be solved." I said to him.

"Look forreal like just let me take you out or something." He said pleading

"Naw chill fuck nigga you need to leave my girl alone." Khalil said to him

"Oh so now you trynna take claims Khalil." I said looking at him

"Bro from the looks of it she ain't even yo girl."He said to Khalil

"You really need to shut up and move so I can leave." I said to him

All I saw was Khalil punch him in the face and I guesss Stacy called Cash and they all came running down and out the club. The niggas the dude from the Library came with jump in the fight.

"Khalil get the fuck off him before the cops come." I tried to tell Khalil but they wasn't listening. Then the cops came and handcuffed them

"What are you doing?" I asked them getting in they face

"Taking them to the station." The white cop said

"For what?" I asked him ready to punch him

"Well they were fighting in public.dont worry they'll be in a holding cell till morning." He said giving me the stuff that was in Khalils pocket.

I was shaking my head and got into my car and Stacy got into Khalils car and we went to my house drop off my car then drove in Khalil's car to get Cash car. Khalil never let me drive his Acura and this boy was bad. Im gone take this off his hands. Then we went back to my house. Nebbie gave Rico a ride home and Stacy and I went to shower take off our makeup and change then we ate and watched tv. Kaden, Katy, and Kailen were in Khalil and my king size bed. Ohhh my babies i captured the pic for insta.

Caption: Crazy Night 😳😒😔🌃 glad to come home to them 😍💕.

Then i got into my bed. And wrapped my arms around Kailen because she was closet then drifted off to sleep.

-----6:00 am-------------

Khalils phone was ringing off the hook. I didnt know who it was so i just ignored it then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said

"Kasedy come pick me up they let us out." Khalil said to me and i was happy but I'm still mad at him.

"Ite whatever." I said to him going to wake up Stacy.

"Look about lastnight *hangs up*

I hung up on his ass. I aint trying to hear none of that rara because he down pissed me off. The kids teacher then his ex all in the same day he must think I'm stupid.

I walked into Stacy room and the boys was in the bed with her they looked so cute. Marshall was on the outter side his head on his brother back and king head was on his mother chest and he was drooling a little. I captured it on instaG.

Caption:They slumped but they're beautiful. 😍🙌💕Family.

I tagged Stacy and woke her up.

"What?" She asked

"We got to get Cash and them." I said walking out her room brushing my teeth putting my hair in a messy bun and throwing a bandana on my head and slipping on my ugg slippers. Putting on my lipgloss and grabbing my purse and both my phone and Khalil phone.I had on my pj's. It was short short jean shorts , and a NY Giants croptop and I walked out the house to Stacy car.

"Ayee go to McDonalds first a bitch be hungry." I said to her then walked to my range rover.I had to follow her to the place we were picking the boys up at.

-----------------At the place-------

Khalil got in the car and didnt say nothing to me. He just picked up his phone and started texting and shit. I just smacked my lips and finished my oj from McDonalds. This Nigga so damn disrespectful ain't say thank you or nothing. The fuck wrong with him. Yeah I'm mad but shit its 6:00 in the morning i didn't have to come get chu ass but I did. I can't even deal. We pulled up to the house 30 minutes later.

"Get The Fuck Out My Car." I said and he got to and slammed my shit. He was long gone in the house. Im bout to kick my foot up his ass. Disrespectful mother fucker.

"Khalil what the fuck wrong with you." I asked him throwing my shit on the couch walking in the kitchen where everybody was except the kids. They were still sleep.

"......" This nigga kept texting

"Nigga you aint mute." I said to him he was pissing me off

".............."He was still texting laughing

"Kha to the motherfucking Lil. " I said to him and watched he keep texting. I grabbed his phone out his hand and looked at the text. This nigga tried to get his phone but I wasn't having this shit.

-------Text-----

Jade😘😍👯👏: Wen chu coming ova??

Khalil:Later 😜

Jade😘😍👯👏:naw thats to long a wait i want the D now

Khalil:ight i got chu.

------end of text--------

"You stupid mother fucker. Shit you should've called that hoe to come get yo black ass out of jail." I screamed at him.

"Hol up give me my phone." He said he was more worried about a damn phone than our fucking relationship which was now crumbling.

"You want ya phone huh ? Huh? Here!" I yelled throwing his phone across the room watching it break cheap ass iphone,

"What the fuck is wrong with yo ass?" He asked mad over a damn phone

"Get the fuck out my house!" I yelled at him

"No." He said so i went up the stairs and to his walk in closet and started throwing shit out the window. He came up stairs as soon as i was bought to throw his foams out the window.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING?!?" He asked and you could see the vein coming out his neck indicating he was pissed off

"HELPING YOU GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" I said to him

"BRAH YOU BITCHING OVER SOME HOES! HOES THATS ONLY GONE BE IN MY LIFE FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS AND YOU HERE 24 FUCKING 7! YOU CAN CHECK THESE HOES AND PUT THEM IN THEY PLACE!" He yelled grabbing my hand before i threw his boxes of Jordan's out the window.

"NIGGA SHIT ION WANT YOU IF I HAVE TO SHARE YO ASS! YOU A GROWN ASS MAN YOU DONT NEED HOES!YOU GOT A FUCKING FAMILY.I SHOULDNT HAVE TO CHECHK NOBODY WHO SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN OUR LIFE! YOU DONT NEED NO HOES MOTHER FUCKER." I yelled at him "NEXT TIME YO ASS GET OUT OF JAIL DONT CALL ME TO COME GET YOU CALL A MOTHER FUCKING HOE.NOW BOUNCE OUT MY DAMN HOUSE!" I said pushing him towards the door

"Daddy mommy." I heard Katy crying.

"Ight Kasedy im gone leave just let me say bye to my kids." He said and i wasnt bout to not let him say bye and he went and talked to the kids and they were crying running after him to the door. Kaden was grabbing on to him so i went and picked him up off where he was holding onto Khalil's leg. He cried into my chest. I watched Khalil pack his car up and leave with Cash Kailen and Katy were in the driveway running down the circle driveway following his car until the gates closed. The gates close after a car comes in or goes out. I walked up to them and sat next to them and cried.

A/N

-Khalil wrong and he know it 😔😒❌

-Jade ass need to go byebye👈👈👈

-They fought and Kasedy dont even know this boy name. 👊

-damn khalil aint say nothing when she picked him up though 😑😐

-Khalil fucked up for what he did✋❌

-its sad how they ended 😢

-Can yall go read Something I Forgot and tell me what you think??? 😁📖