Chapter 12: We had a body party!

Nebbie POV: 

Its so boring in this mother fucking safe house! We've been here for a month now and nothing has happened in the streets. Everybody is mad with eachother in this house! Stacy and I fought the other day. I mean she feels like we shouldnt be caged like animals and I feel a whole different way about the situation. Cash and Khalil havent come over ever since we got here. I mean they been working in the streets real hard. I miss Rajohn so much because im sexual fustarted. I mean i havent had sex in like a long time being here. He cant come over because he trying to kill Vince ass. Vince is like a ghost you'll never see him coming he will just attack. I wish they understood that but they dont. Sometimes i feel like I should just go back to Vince and endure the pain ill recieve! I mean it wont be that bad and my family will be safe and then I can just get out the simple way. To die out or get jumped out or just sneak out again. I mean Vince couldnt find me for awhile so i wonder how he fount me. Ill never know. I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. I was in my room that was the whole basement of the Safe house because Stacy sisters who are 15 and 5 got the room I was supposed to get and I was okay with that. Sometimes this space feels more than temporary. 

*Clack* 

I think something just hit my window, maybe it was the wind or something. I mean no one would find us because were at a safe house. Did I mention the safe house is in the country side, like they just tore us from the city and placed us in the middle of no where. Kasedy cant deal because she hates the country life with a captial H. She been trying to talk to Khalil about giving us a body guard or something so we can spend a day in the city but he aint having that. I mean its Kasedy he gone get it or she just gone do it by her self . 

*Clack* 

Im getting scared now the window has been clacking for a few minutes now and I dont understand who would want to come into a mother fucking safe house. Not many people knew about it anyway. 

*Clack* 

*clack* 

*Clack* 

Okay so now its just getting creepy. Just breathe Nebbie just breathe. 

*Clack* 

*Clack* 

*Clack* 

"Zahria!"I heard someone whisper yell. It was only one person that still called me that. I ran to my mirror on the left side of the room and unwrapped my scarf from around my head. I let my hair fall down my beack messily and then I pulled my jersey I was wearing down from the knot I had it in so that it would be big on me and cover my underwear I had on black lace boy shorts. I unclasped my bra nad threw it in the bathroom. I ran and grabbed my  hot pink mac lipstick 

"Zahria!" I heard another whisper yell and then I hurried and put a little make-up on and ran to the window. 

"how did you even get here?" I asked him and he smirked 

"Im coming in."He said and climbed through the tiny window. I mean I was in the basement so it was hard to climb in the window. 

"Hey Zahria!" Zakim said pulling me into a hug by my waist. 

"Hey Zakim."I said seductively shit I was about to get some. 

He licked his lips and sat on the edge of my bed. I went in between his legs. He wrapped his hands between my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked up at me and stared into my eyes. As I was staring into his dark brown orbs with specks of honey in them I noticed how much love i gave for him and how much I missed being with him and something inside me made me just want him right here. I leaned down and kissed his lips hard and climbed on top of him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me back just as hard. He rolled us over and kissed me down my neck. he started sucking and licking and biting making me moan out in pleasure and want. My knees were going weak and I was in a moment of pure desire. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my hands up and downhis 12 pack. Soon all my clothes were off inculding his. I was on the bottom and he looked into my eyes as he slipped into me. We didnt use a condom but who cares. This pleasure I was getting felt better than anything. Whoever said old sex was better than new sex lied. *Im watching girl code and typing and a girl said that on there lols* He was pounding into me and he worked me in every position. 

WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME IF I SAID IM IN LOVE BABY !" My iphone 5 rang and I saw rajohn's name on the screen but I was to into the head Zakim was giving me right now to even think about answering the phone. 

------ 1 hour later----

After going about 2 rounds Zakim left to go back to Vince and them and then I got in the shower and went to sleep. Ha! I could already tell this wouldnt be the last time we'd fuck. 

*Skipping to 6 weeks later* 

I had gained a lot of weight in the past few days.Zakim had been coming over every night and we'd end up having sex. I kind of feel bad because he was coming to safe house and then going back to Vince. I knew Zakim and he loved me to much to even think about telling Vince anything about me. Im in the living room watching Cheetah girls with Katy, Kailene , and Stacy sister Vanessa the youngest one. Kasedy in the kitchen cooking. 

"NEBBIE!" Kasedy yelled out and i put Katy on the seat next to me because she was in my lap and jogged in the kitchen. 

"Yes Kas?"I asked her and she smiled at me looking up from the pan

"Can you put the raw chicken in some flour."She asked me and I walked over to the chicken and the smell of it made me sick to my stomach. I ran to the trashcan and threw up. 

"OMG Nebs are you okay?"Kas asked and I looked up at her with the shitty face 

"No! I need to go to a doctor."I said and she slightly smiled at me 

"Well Ill have to get Stacy to take you."She said smirking 

"But you know Stacy doesnt like me right now."I said and frowned 

"To bad you guys need to talk and get this shit together we family and thats that."She said and walked off to get Stacy 

---------------A few minutes later------------

"Lets go Nebbie."I heard Stacy say so I grabbed my phone and stomped out the safe house with nothing else said. We got into the ugly as ford car because all the other luxury cars would be too flashy and get us noticed. The whole wride into the city was silent and even when we made it to the doctor it was silent. Stacy looked like shed rather be doing something better than just being here next to me. 

* In with the doctor* 

"Is this youre sister?"The doctor asked me sitting down 

"No shes my niece."I said and smiled at Stacy who just keep on texting she probably was texting Cash. 

"Okay so what seems to be the problem?"He asked me and 

"I think i might be pregnant."I said and Stacy looked up at me quick flashing a look of worry. 

"Just pee in this cup and Ill be right back with youre results."He said and smiled at me and walked out 

"okay."I said and grabbed the cup going into the small bathroom and peeped in the cup then cmae back out and waited for him to come back and take the cup

"Stacy look im ---

"Look Nebbie i really dont care for youre sorries right now. If youre pregnant then you need to know what youre bringing a child into theres people out there that want you dead Nebbie. I cant help but to think that if you have a child how much thats going to put you, youre child, and Rajohn threw. Look Im here for you because were family and we were fighting over something stupid."She said and hugged me and i hugged her back. 

"Congrats Nebbie youre 6 weeks pregnant."He said and gave me some meds and walked out.I was pregnant. My baby wouldnt have the same fate as my other son.What should I do? 

"Omg Rajohn big head ass was gone be a dad. " Stacy said laughing and I faked laughed because this wasnt Rajohns baby it was Zakim's. The nigga I was fucking while Rajohn would be calling my phone. I fucked up. The smae shit would just happen again. Maybe it was time to go back to Vince and the gang, Anything to protect my baby, 

A/N 

1. Do you think Nebbie should trust Zakim?

2.Zakim now knows where the safe house is was that a good idea?

3. Damn they aint use no protection!

4. Rajohn trying to help her and this how she repay him .....

5. Should she go back to Vince while she pregnant? 

6. Leave boys and girls names? 

7.comment if she should have a boy , girl, or triplets or twins.