Chapter 9 : Tell me the truth.

Chapter 9: Tell me  The Truth. 

Kasedy POV:

"Can we have some more drinks."Stacy said and lauhged she was pissed drunk. I couldnt even deal with her right now she could barely stand up. 

"Stacy chill with the drinks." I said and grabbed her drink out her hand and payed the bartender 

I didnt drink all night and I wasnt planning on drinking anything anyway. I was just with Stacy who was getting fucked up by the way.  I wasnt feelin right and I didnt know why. It just felt like somebody was watching us and I wasnt feeling comfortable. I just wanted to leave but she wanted to drink everything up under the mother fucking sun. I put my head in my hands at the bar while she downed some more shit. The kids was at khalil's. Cash, Khalil, MJ,King,Kaden,Kailen,and Katy was over at Khalils. I looked up to see Stacy drinking some more. I looked around the club we  were in and saw the usual. Sleezy dudes , hood rat girls, strippers, and hoes, and dudes who looked gangsta. I saw Vince durin my san around. 

"Stacy lets go we got to go."I said to her and she just laughed at me and stumbled to get up. 

"Lets go."I said and grabbed her arm and literally dragged her out the club and towards the car. The car wasnt even where we left it anymore, Damn man what the hell. I walked back to the club seeing Vince coming out with about 3-5 boys. 

"Umm excuse me what happened to my car?"I asked the bouncer but it wasnt mine it was Stacy car. 

"Oh it got towed a couple hours ago."He said fuck its 1:00 in the damn morning how the fuck we supposed to gett home now. I rolled my eyes and picked a drunken Stacy up off the ground. 

"Girl you got to stay u."I said to her and se mumbled something and got up. 

"Kasedy I can give you a ride."Vince said and I looked at him like nigga bye. I wasnt about to get a damn car with this fucked crazy ass nigga. I aint even have my gun on me . he buggin. 

"Boy you need to back the fuck up because Khalil already laid you out twice and I dont want him to do it a third time."I said with a lot of attitude and this nigga laughed 

"im im im gone be sick."Stacy said falling oveer and letting out her insides. 

"Look Im just trying to help you out no funny business and you not gone get a cab because of the time so you might as well just let us give you ride."Vince said and I looked over at a sick Stacy who needed to get home and then back at Vince and the other smirking boys standing behind him . 

"kas im bout to die."Stacy said and threw up again and this shit was smelling bad. 

"Naw lil mama got to get from in front of te club with that shit it stink hell of bad."The bouncer who stood about 4'1 and had a gold tooth and a jerry curl with the largeest gutt i ever seen said while pushing Stacy asisde

"Damn mane you aint got to push the Bitch."One of Vince home boys said and helped Stacy up fuck. I was kind of skeptical about getting a ride from them because of what happened with Tyrone kidnapping me but I had no other choice. 

"Fine but straight to my house no stops no calls and no looking or conversating with us and Stacy is married so if you planning some funny business her husband and Khalil will come after you no lie."I said and walked to the big black GMC truck and got in seating next to Stacy by the door. 

"Its all good."Vince siad sitting in the front seat 

Stacy was half sleep in the car. I saw a boy who looked about Nebbie age in the car and he smiled at me

"Im Zakim."He said and shaked my hand and I smiled he looked hharmless and friendly. 

"Im Kasedy ." I said shaking his hand and he had a name tattooed on his arm and i was looking at it