Preference #30: Toes

Yeah I have taken this off hiatus. BUT ONLY THIS. I am sick today so I probably spammed your devices. >:D I woke up from a nap (told you guys, S I C K) and stayed out of school, so...this should be interesting.

Oh and I changed my view on my iPod so the font looks like Comic Sans (IRONICALLY, to all my Stuckies and Danisaurs) and the letters are gray and the background is red, for my darling Karkat because I usually only find decent One Direction stories on here. Wow I have a tribute to everything I love on here KAY I'ma stop gabbing ENJOY DA PREF.

Toes:

LOUIS:

"Cold, babe?" He murmurs as you crawl under the blankets, exhausted and home from work late into the winter night. He jumps when your feet brush his warm skin, entwined in thick, goose-down covers, and he scoops you into his arms.

"Sorry," You murmur. "They feel like ice cubes."

"Mm, suppose it's my job to fix that." With that, he ran you a sudsy bath and kept pinching your toes singing nursery rhymes.

ZAYN:

"I like those ones," He comments, taking the shoe still in the box and inspecting it. "But I still like the red ones best."

"The red ones don't match the dress I bought," You whine. "Plus these are the nicest ones I can afford."

"Then it looks like I'll have to treat you a bit." He finds you a gown worthy of the Queen, stellar red that flows like a delicate butterfly in the breeze. It hugs and graces everything on your body perfectly, and the shoes let you show off a pedicure-from the talented artist known as Zayn Malik.

LIAM:

"This little piggy went to the market..." You giggled as Liam pressed his big toe against yours, bending it slightly. He sat opposite you, smiling widely. "This little piggy stayed home..."

"Liam," You chuckle, contemplating retracting your legs. "You have to go to the studio."

"But you're sick," He pouts.

"I know. So come home soon so I can hear your lovely voice again." He brightens and kisses your cheek, leaning over.

"Okay, darling. For you!"

NIALL:

"My Dad used to threaten to cut off me toes if I got out of bed at night." He warns.

"Okay?" You giggle, trying to get out of his embrace.

"I believe the same applies now, here in MY house."

"Mm, I'd prefer it not to," You struggle around his muscular grip. "Ni, I have to pee!"

"Is pissing worth a toe?"

"Oh jeez." You sigh, giving up.

HARRY:

He kisses down your naked body, bruised and blotched, leaving a trail of spreading warmth and shivers. He runs his hands down your body with his lips, massaging the tender skin. You lay back and stay quiet, appreciating his warm mouth and wide palms. His fingertips brush over the purple and black skin, careful not to hurt you, but show you, all of you, is beautiful.

"This will never happen to you again," He whispers, before chastely kissing the fingertips of a darkened bruise. "I won't let them hurt you." He moves from your ankle to your feet, and to your toes, kissing each individually and squeezing them with his lips somehow gracefully.

"Nevermore," He promises, "Nevermore."

Well that was fun. Thank you so much for the reads, likes, and fans, they go up everyday. Kissies! ;*

~Tails