Preference #8: Your Lullaby

Your Lullaby:

LOUIS:

His cover of Look After You. Whenever you break down because he's not there, when he can't be beside you and the weather matches the gloomy aura of you, it's the only thing other than his face that can stop the onslaught of tears and let you close your eyes, give into exhaustion and let another day pass without him.

ZAYN:

Lego House. The way he sings it, and the meaning of the lyrics just sits right with you. He recorded it for you and only you, letting the words sink in to your mind and put it at ease when he can't murmur it into your ear.

LIAM:

Bruno Mars' cover of Count on Me. He sings it to you to hush the nightmares and fear, and let you relax and rest so he can see your beautiful smile the next day. He sings it at concerts when management won't let you tag along.

NIALL:

Baby by Justin Bieber. He heard you humming it at night and chimed in with his angelic voice, and ever since it makes your eyelids droop, lips curve into their final smile for that day, and close out the world until morning.

HARRY:

A Thousand Years by Christina Perry. You love his voice as he sings it, and he loves to see you smile. He cuddles up behind you and whispers the words into your ear, finishing with a sweet kiss, pressed to your temple as you shift into another reality.