Preference #19: Baby

You have your baby:

So this preference is going to be lengthy. But I'm going to consider it my own breed, a hybrid. I'm going to write most of this preference in a bit of an imagine sort- with Your/Name and the boy of your choice, referred to as B/N. So, you'll have to put a but more imaginative effort into this one. ;) and the preference part will be at the bottom, with the baby's name, age, weight, date and time of birth, etc. So, read on, and if you enjoy, let me know so I can try and do this sort again! :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling positively awful. Your stomach hurt, your baby wouldn't stay still, and to top it off, you had contractions. You'd woken up the last few nights similarly; feeling awful, baby restless, and the muscles twanging in your abdomen. But it hadn't been that bad until tonight.

You groaned, trying to soothe your stomach with your palm, but inevitably failing and just trying to haul yourself out of bed to take your pain medication.

"Y/N...?" A sleepy grumble sounded beside you, a warm hand finding your body and pulling you back to the thick duvet.

"My tummy's bothering me, I'm just gonna take my meds and come back." You assured B/N, cupping his face and pressing a light kiss to his forehead. He responded with a tired smile.

"Come back soon so we can cuddle." You beamed to yourself, crawling off the mattress before freezing, shuddering as your body released and a liquid ran down your thighs.

"Oh, oh SHIT! B/N?! Get up, I need you;" You huffed, clutching your stomach.

"What, what baby." B/N rose up, shirtless and ruffled.

"My water just broke." You reached out, needing something for support. His eyes widened, throwing off the duvet and running to your aide, holding you to his body and a hand on your swollen stomach.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" He fired questions at you, but you were too focused on the fact that this was happening.

You were having your baby.

This was happening.

You both wobbled down to the door before he remembered he was in only boxers. He helped you over to your couch, setting you down.

"Don't leave me!" You puffed.

"Stay here, lovely. Let me throw on some pants."

"My bottoms are soiled too!"'You whined.

"Want me to get you a change of clothes?" He offered. You nodded, trying to control your breathing. He pecked your lips sweetly and ran back to your guys' room. He returned quickly, in shorts and a shirt that didn't match at all, and holding underwear and sweats for you.

"Babe..." You murmur, feeling too overwhelmed to even take the clothes from him.

"What is it, love?"

"I-I can't..." You attempted conversation, only for a wave of pain to roll through your stomach. You groaned, throwing your head back on the cushion. He got on his knees beside you, stroking your hair out of your face.

"Tell me what's wrong, love, I wanna help." B/N pleaded.

"Hurts." You breathed out, furiously rubbing your stomach in attempt to levee some of the pain.

"Here, baby?" He pressed a warm, larger hand on your stomach. You nod, enjoying the comforting heat from his palm. "How do you feel, can you move?" You took a deep breath and tried to push yourself up, but were overtaken by another spasm. You moaned in pain and flopped back on the couch.