Preference #20: Angry Sex

So this was a request a while back. >.> I'm going to put it HERE. But since the majority of you asked for mixed between baby and normal, that's what's going down. So here we gooooooooooo!

He gets mad and has sex with you:

LOUIS:

He woke up that morning horny, grinding on your leg for friction. After waking up with a start, you shoved him off, deciding to toy with him a bit. He followed you around all morning begging for your body before he had to go to the studio. You occupied yourself with Twitter and movies until he came home at 8. His eyes were dark with lust as he pinned you against the wall, grinding on you, making you shudder and moan.

"You wouldn't let me make you feel good this morning." He hummed in your ear. "So you're gonna scream tonight."

ZAYN:

People on all the social media sights were making comments on his personality, specifically his vainness. They were saying he only loved himself, you were there for show. After a date with more PDA then you've ever imagined Management would be okay with, he came home and threw you down on the couch. He straddled you, kissing you hard.

"They say I don't love you;" He purred as you groaned in pleasure. "But how can I not when you make us both feel so good?"

LIAM:

He's mad, mad because the boys teased him about being adorable, the innocent one. He reached into the licked drawer, pulling out all sorts of toys.

"You know who I am." He growls. "You know I'm not innocent, huh slut." You moan in response, letting him tie you up, hold you down as he slammed the ten-inch into you. He took out the gag so he could hear you scream.

"Atta girl, babe." Liam croons. "How's that for adorable."

NIALL:

He'd gotten plenty of backhanded comments about him. Wether it be how fit he was or his experience with women. Him marrying you came as such a blow to the fandom he never just got comments wishing your marriage luck anymore. They all were skeptical it would last, and this pissed him off.

"They say I don't love you, but I do, princess, and I want the world to know." He pushes you onto the plush bed, kissing down your body as he undresses you. Without warning, he plunges into you, making you cry out in ecstasy. "Say my name baby, I love you."

HARRY:

You were teasing him, all day, wether it be little taunting whispers in his ear like the size of his manhood and how good it felt or full-on cupping his package through his jeans and calling it by name in a moan. He'd just bite his lip and glare, avoiding you as much as possible because the lads were over. You even got a blanket so you could sit by him and touch him, turn him on and watch him squirm. The boys slowly trickled home, each one making Harry more anxious for the next. After Louis went home, he couldn't handle it anymore.

"You tease Mr. Styles, you get Mr. Styles." He growls, ripping your clothes off and slamming into you with a content groan. "So much better baby." He doesn't even freeze at another voice, just keeps pounding into you.

"I'm gonna...go home now, mate." And a poor scarred Zayn leaves the flat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was sooooo awkward to write so APPRECIATE IT >.>

~Tails