Preference #15: Paparazzi and Babies

Dealing with Paparazzi:

LOUIS:

You braced yourself, feeling him tense before putting his hand on the door.

"Hold onto me, babe." He murmured, taking your hand and gave it a warm squeeze. You threw him a glance, knowing well his grip would easily break, and wrapped your arms around his waist, holding on for dear life.

ZAYN:

They'd been swarming the restaurant you'd taken cover in for three hours now. Your one measly bodyguard couldn't do anything against that many girls, and you knew they'd worm their way in any second. You jumped as your phone vibrated, so fixated on the entrance you jumped as it pulled you from your trance. You smiled at the contact name.

"Love? Where are you?" Zayn sounded worried.

"Cornered by girls." You chuckled at how ridiculous that sounded.

"Hold on. I'm coming to get you right now."

LIAM:

"Y/N, is it true you slept with Zayn?"

"How far along are you in your pregnancy?"

"I didn't sleep with Zayn," You defend. "I-I'm not pregnant." You stammered as press swarmed you.

"You don't sound convincing. Who's baby is it?"

"I said I wasn't pregnant!" You snapped.

"Baby! Don't give them the light of day." Liam wrapped his arms around you. "Leave her alone, she has a headache." He growled.

NIALL:

You looked outside, knowing well it'd be turmoil when you were inevitably spotted. You tug the beanie over your ears, praying no one would notice you but you knew all too well that was wishful thinking. You pressed a maternal hand to your invisible bump, and pushed out into the blistering cold of Britain. You observed the streets, eyeing up and down the road, and bumped into a sturdy form.

"Hi." A familiar accent murmured in your ear.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Shall we hide from paparazzi together?" Niall smiled, offering you his hand.

"Let's." You giggled, taking his warm hand with a grin.

HARRY:

"Dont go out there, kitten" He pouted. "You'll have to fight back."

"But I really want to eat." You pouted back.

"We've got food here, baby." He cooed, pulling you into his lap and cradling you.

"But that new restaurant just opened, I wanted to try it." He pressed your face to his neck with his large hands, cuddling your body to his.

"Fine." Harry sighed. You smiled and gave him a big hug."We'll go out at night, it'll be our little escape." He purred, kissing you sweetly.